17

Tampa, FL

𝗞𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 looked at the house where he last seen his daughter and wife.

He took a deep breath then knocked on the door to be received with nothing.

"Mane what the fuck." He mumbled then started banging on the door.

"Kaliyah!" He shouted.

"Sir, nobody's been in that house for weeks." He heard from behind him, making him turn around.

"The fuck you mean weeks?" He mugged the lady that was standing in front of him.

"Exactly what I said. Nobody has been in the house for weeks." She said mugging him.

The lady was a slim dark skin that appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s.

"Mmcht. Any idea where they went?" He said and she shrugged.

"No." She said lying. She knew exactly what happened but she not finna tell it to a stranger.

"Bruh. My daughter was in there!" He shouted at her.

"Okay damn." She put her hands up in surrender. "But the information ain't for free." She stuck her hand out.

"Bit- female, I just got out of jail." He said and she looked at his outfit.

"Damn." She laughed.

"Okay. I saw the nigga Straps dragging the neighborhood crackhead out of the house and a young girl that looked like somebody was hitting her. I don't know where they went though." She said and he scrunched his face up.

"Who is Straps?" He asked.

"I forgot yo ass said you was in jail. He run around here. How long yo ass was locked up?" She asked.

"Not that it's any of your business but 11 years." He said and she started laughing.

"Not you missing yo daughter grow uppp." She laughed harder.

She seen he had a serious look on his face so she stopped laughing and cleared her throat.

"You can stay at my place until you find her." She said.

"You're a stranger. Fuck I look like going into a stranger's house? Dumb as fuck." He said and she shrugged.

"Suit yourself." And she started walking away.

"Mane alright." He only said because he didn't have nowhere to go. He don't got no family and all his 'homies' changed up when he got locked up.

"Thought so." She said walking and he stared at her ass the way to her car.

"What's yo name?" He asked as he got in the passenger seat.

"My name Olivia, what about you?" She asked.

"They call me Kolly." He kept it short.

"How old you is?" He asked and she smacked her teeth as she started the car.

"You never ask a lady their age. You have no manners." She said and he smacked his teeth.

"No. How old are you?" She asked again and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm 41. Not that it's none of your concern. What's Jhene said? It's none of your concern anymore." She said as she stopped at a red light.

"Who stops at red lights?" He asked looking over at her.

"Nigga I ain't tryna have a ticket? You're a felon, I'm a beautiful citizen." She said and he started laughing.

"And you don't look 41." He frowned.