19

curled up under her sheets, she groaned at the hangover hitting her before she even opened her eyes and rolled over to hide in simon's neck. "morning dais." he mumbled, holding her tightly.

"shut up." she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut as a pounding headache took over, which is also when last nights events hit her, feeling guilty that all she could think about right now was harry and his words 'i think i need you'. "i don't even want to think about the mess i have to clean up." she sighed, refusing to move away from his embrace.

"we don't have to think about it right now." he muttered, reaching for a bottle of water next to him and passing it to her.

"thank you." she sighed, opening the lid and taking a big gulp, taking in the refreshing feeling that instantly took away the dry mouth. she fumbled around for her phone, finally reaching for it and squinting at the screen before her. her notifications full of messages of thank you's for a good night, causing a smile to be written across her lips. "it was a good night though wasn't it?"

"yeah it was." he played with her now messy hair as she scrolled through her phone, concentrating on the sound of his heart beat.

"hmm. the say it or shot it was a little awkward." she laughed softly, taking in the warmth of his body.

"yeah. harry's a bit of a dick for that question and i guess our little secret is out." he moved a hand to stroke his fingers through his now flat hair, frustrated at the thought of everyone knowing. "you seemed tense all night, he shouldn't have come."

"what do you mean?" she shot up, looking at him straight in the eyes causing him to look back down at her.

"well, you just didn't seem yourself especially with him around." staring at him with confusion written across her face, she exhaled.

"simon. harry and i are trying to be friends again, at least i think anyways." she turned away quickly, falling back into his chest.

"why though? all he's done is upset you dais."

"you don't understand." she mumbled into his chest, angered by his response because he simply didn't understand. only she understood and barely even that well either, all she knew is that after last night, it is harry she has needed.

"how don't i understand? i've been there for you all this time when you've been upset about him, when you missed him. i think i do understand." he huffed, obviously annoyed at her.

"no you don't!" she shot up, her voice raised, shaking slightly with anger. "if i want to be friends with him again that's my mistake to make simon." sitting against her headboard, she crossed her arms looking away from him.

"dais, don't be like that. you know what i'm trying to say." he stroked her arm, laying on his side to look up at her.

"you're just winding me up. maybe you should go home simon." her cheeks flushed red with anger, furious at the way he is trying to get involved. not realising that he genuinely cares about her.

"do you not want help tidying?" sitting up sighing, he leaned to the floor to grab his clothes.

"no." she cleared her throat.

"don't be blunt with me dais." he watched as she hid herself back under her covers, curling her knees up to her stomach. "well, bye then." he hurried off in a mood, receiving no response from her.

"this shit was such a bad idea." she muttered to herself as she heard the front door slam shut. realising that her and simon simply should have stayed friends without all the sex and time spent together involved. it was clearly getting too deep for simon and it looked as though there was no turning back.

a/n
just a lil short one, sorry!