22

awaking in simon's bed, him spooning her, the events of last night dawned on her. pulling the covers over her naked body, she edged closer to simon for warmth as she lay with her hands tucked under the pillow, staring at the wall. simon lay fast asleep next to her as she waved her hand around her in an attempt to find her phone. reading through her notifications, she noticed a message from cal.

from freezy
what's wrong with harry

pulling a puzzled face at her phone, she proceeded to reply.

to freezy
what u on about

from freezy
he didn't come out his room all night and u were with him most the time so i'm assuming you know

sighing, she felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. as though this was all her fault.

to freezy
sorry, not sure :(

from freezy
please can you come talk to him later i just don't see him wanting to talk to anyone else

rolling her eyes at his message, she switched off her phone as she felt simon stir next to her, cuddling himself into her neck and groaning at his sore head. "do you feel better today?" he hummed into her neck, stroking his hand along her waist.

"yeah. new years is overrated anyways." she giggled to herself.

"hmm." he chuckled into her neck, placing light kisses onto it. "are you and harry friends now?" he rolled backwards slightly.

"honestly si, i have no idea." she rolled onto her back, pulling her phone from underneath her. scrolling through photos from last night, she found a large group one and posted it to her instagram typing 'happy new year'. "can you drop me off home soon please." she fluttered her eyelashes at him causing him to chuckle.

"yeah of course."

"because i've just realised i haven't finished editing all the photos from the shoot the other day." she pulled an awkward face "oops.". they both lay scrolling through her phones, looking through new year posts. she was absolutely dreading going to see harry later, but she knew that leaving him in a bad way would only make things worse.

forcing herself out of bed, simon threw her a hoodie so she wouldn't have to put last nights top on and she sat attempting to pull up her jeans with no energy whatsoever. "why am i so tired?" she turned to look at him, watching him get changed.

"too much sex." he smirked at her.

"hmm true." she smirked back, both laughing to themselves, though this 'friends with benefits' deal was barely a secret anymore and she hated it.

once home, she dragged herself to the shower, the sensation of the water calming her as thousands of droplets poured over her. the water dripped down her body, steam thickening around her body as her mind raced with thoughts. leaning her head against the glass, tiredness consuming her, all she could think about was harry and their kiss. the way this almost feels brand new to her and she simply cannot stay away.

wrapping a towel around herself, she sat waving the hair dryer against her hair, thoughts of him completely dominating her. throwing on a hoodie and leggings, she reached for her phone, calling cal.

"hello?"

"hi, i'm going to come round now." holding the phone against her ear she gathered her coat and keys and left her flat.

"alright, ring me when you're here."

"see you soon." she hurriedly walked to her car, her heart pounding in her chest unsure as to what she could even say to him to make him feel better.