8

instantly sitting up, she cleared her throat "what?"

"the condom, your bin, it's simon's isn't it?" he questioned, rage filling his veins. she cleared her throat again, only nodding. "i knew it because he brought you home. is that a fucking joke? look at you, even flaunting around in one of his hoodies!" he booted one of the chairs at the table, pointing at her as he did so.

"what the fuck? you come round here apologising, saying you don't care what happens between me and simon and now you're mad? get a grip and get out of my flat!" she shouted as she stood up, pointing to her door.

"dais - i mean daisy, i-i-" he stuttered.

"leave. please. it's the fact i considered getting back on track with you, i want to rekindle our friendship harry." a tear fell from her cheek.

"i need you back. you're the only one who can help me. i feel broken." his eyes began to well up as he watched her cry.

"fucking get out!" she screamed, tears streaming down her face in a fit of anger. "i need time to think." she mumbled to the ground, watching his footsteps head towards the door.

"think hard okay? please. i need you. you're my best friend." he quickly wiped a tear from his cheek, heading out of the door and slamming it behind him. she head towards the shower, stripping her clothes off before reaching the bathroom, tears streaming down her face. she ran the shower, tying her hair into a bun and let the warmth run down her body as she wiped her tears away. she tried to think hard, but all she could think about was his fit of anger, the fact it scared her as she had never witnessed him like that before. she didn't understand.

emerging from the shower, she fell back into her bed just in her towel, scrolling through her phone trying to forget all the negativity about last night and today.  it was only 1pm and too much had happened. she needed to talk to someone. one of the guys. not simon. not jj. not lux because he can't keep his mouth shut. she opened her messages.

to et-han
can i come over, i need a friend :(

she instantly received a reply

from et-han
of course stinker, doors open

she chucked on a t-shirt, hoodie and leggings, gathered her things and headed out of the door. not caring about how drained she looked.

upon reaching his flat, she opened his door to find him watching football. she closed the door behind her, wandering over to the sofa next to him with tears welling up in her eyes and laid her head on his lap. "god you look like shit! what's the matter?" he paused the game, looking down at her face which was hidden behind her hands.

"everything's fucked." she sighed, sitting up to look at him. he watched the tears drip down her cheeks and quickly ran to get tissue from the bathroom, "thanks." she smirked, patting the tears that fell. "i might as well just tell you everything because everyone is going to find out anyways." and she did, she told him about harry's message, him turning up unexpected, their chat in simon's room, her kiss with simon, harry shouting at her in the club, her kissing simon again, god even the sex with simon. and she finally ended on what had happened about an hour ago.

"he kicked a chair out of anger, saying i was flaunting around in simons hoodie, probably hinting like i'm some slag. he came over to apologise behz and he switched on me. i know he's gone through a break up but he needs to know it's going to take time, he needs to know i need time to forgive him. now i don't know anymore." she sighed, resting her head on his lap again.

"i'm really disappointed in bog for the way he's acted with you. he did everything for you and you were so grateful and appreciative and then he fucked you over. your friendship was incredible though dais, you can't forget that." she took a deep breath at his response, what she had failed to tell him was her feelings towards the two boys. "you should consider being friends again, it will take time, maybe i can try talk to him if you want?"

she nodded on his lap, feeling herself drift to sleep and feeling much calmer. suddenly she was fast asleep and he was back watching the football again, he snapped a photo of her asleep on his lap giggling to himself and posted it on his story 'someone had a rough night! she snores btw, ew. @ daisybarker'

when she awoke from her slumber, she was no longer on his lap, but instead sprawled across his sofa with a pillow under her head and he sat on the floor in front of her. she felt refreshed, like she had gotten a lot of things off her chest recently. she checked her phone to find a message

from si
wanna talk?

she groaned, showing ethan the message as she was still half asleep. "fucking hell." she sighed. he took the phone off her, replying to the message.

to si
can we talk tomorrow? i'm tired

he turned the phone to show her the message and she nodded, "fuck it." she responded, shrugging her shoulders. she checked through her socials, noticing ethan's story and playfully smacked him on the back of the head "you're such a pain in the arse payne!" as they both giggled.

"are you hungry?" he turned away from the tv to look at her, she sat up from her position letting him sit back down, "thank god, my arse went numb." and she laughed again.

"sorry, but yeah i'm starving!" rubbing her stomach, they both looked at one another.

"dominos!" they both nodded in unison, turning on a comedy and waiting for their food to arrive. she appreciated the distraction, the way she could drift away from her thoughts whilst she spent time with her friend. no more twisting and turning in the pit of her stomach, just peace. for once this week. it was relaxing.

a/n
next 2 chapters might be a lil different. i kinda wanna address the feelings of the boys.