6

it was saturday. daisy was yet to receive a message from harry for them to 'talk' and her and simon did not speak once about the kiss they shared. sighing, she checked her phone, watching the groupchat going crazy about tonight's event.

Gang Sheet
tobs: what's the plan for tonight?
frey :): i think the girls are gonna have pre's at mine
lux: dais are you still coming?
daisy: yes.
freezy: good!
star: yay!
si: well shall us boys have pre's at mine?

she closed the app, none of this conversation was really relevant to her now. she dragged herself to the shower, dreading what tonight will consist of and praying to herself that she can just have a fun night with her friends. the heat of the shower hit her instantly as she drenched herself under the water, shaving her body and washing her hair.

once she was out, she stared at the dress hanging up outside of the wardrobe, a sage green bodycon dress. she sighed staring at it, knowing she has to force herself to get ready. blasting music on her speaker, she played 'wallows' in a hope of cheering herself up.

when she was finally ready, she felt happy with her appearance for once, grabbing her phone and snapping a few pictures in the full length mirror she posted one to instagram captioned 'let's get drunk x' and it filled with likes and comments. although she didn't make youtube videos or stream like the rest, everyone knew who she was and still had a large following through appearing in some videos and pictures, and the boys always tagged her when they used her photographs of them.

6pm. she rang freya. telling her she was about to set off as she grabbed her keys, jacket and small shoulder bag. gathering a bottle of lemon gin and a bottle of lemonade off the side, she headed for her uber and nervously anticipated the night ahead. once she reached freya's, gee, talia, ellie and freya all looked beautiful. they gathered in to a group hug excitedly, freya slightly tipsy already. "are you nervous?"

"yeah a little, if you think about it, if he was still with katie i wouldn't be going tonight so, it's a weird one." daisy responded, pouring herself a strong drink in preparation. the girls danced around freya's flat, hyping one another up and captured some pictures, but daisy couldn't shake off the nerves. feeling tipsy and cheerful, the girls booked an uber and head towards the club. it was harry's special day, daisy told herself, knowing that she can't ruin it.

they felt the bass off the music tingle through their bodies as they jumped out of the taxi. wandering into the club, they instantly head towards the bar before greeting everyone, ordering a round of tequila and a drink each. the music was blasting and daisy couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach. after backing the shot and biting down on the bitter lime, the girls giggled in unison which slowly died down when some of the boys came over to greet them. everyone hugged and exchanged compliments and then harry came over, they all seemed so excited. but he completely ignored daisy. didn't look at her once. and she was ready to pick up her bag to leave there and then, until simon embraced her into another hug and brought her over to a booth where lux, chip, stephen and will sat.

"you look nice!" lux looked up smiling at her, and she returned a smile, squeezing herself next to him. "what's up?", he expressed concern, knowing that she wasn't herself.

"he just completely ignored me, didn't he si?" she looked back at simon as he nodded, "like, not even looking at me. i feel like a ghost." she let out a small giggle attempting to ignore the emotion racing inside of her, chewing at the straw in her drink as a lump formed in her throat.

"i'm gonna get another drink." simon shook his empty bottle, smiling at the group and heading towards the bar.

"did you tell harry about erm, me and si?" she raised her eyebrows at lux who looked slightly worried.