33

both of them say slightly awkwardly on his bed, waiting for the other person to say something, but nothing really came. leaning back into the pillows behind her, she scrolled through her phone and he copied her actions. only a week apart from one another and it was as though they had just met for the first time again, not knowing what to do or say.

a memory suddenly popped up on her phone, "oh god, remember this?" she turned her phone to him, an image on the ski slopes, he softly laughed, taking the phone from her to zoom in.

"oh nelly, that's when vik broke his collar bone!" he shook is head, laughing, "i shouldn't be laughing, but that trip was a mess."

"yeah, it was." she giggled, "that snowboarding trip last year, you know the one with me, you, freezy, will, mia and all that? that was the last holiday we had together and then you fucked me off." she scoffed slightly, now going through her camera roll.

"yeah, i'm sorry." he smiled softly, "let's book a holiday?"

"what?" she exclaimed, looking up at him.

"yeah, let's book a holiday for the summer. dubai sounds good." he grinned, now going onto google on his phone.

"well, don't you wanna ask others before booking things?" she felt slightly taken back by his idea's.

"we don't need to ask anyone else if it's just you and me." he began searching through holidays on his phone.

"harry, i - i can't really afford dubai." she shook her head up at him, in shock that he is even suggesting a holiday for just them two.

"i don't care, i'll pay. here looks good?" he panned his phone to her, showing her a hotel. she snatched his phone from his fingertips, turning it off.

"harry, no." shaking her head at him, she stared at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"what? why?"

"you're not paying for me to go on holiday harry and why do you want it to be just us?" questioning him, she took in a deep breath, narrowing her eyes at him.

"we've never had a holiday together, just me and you. it'll be fun." he attempted to reach for his phone back, but she pulled herself away from him, almost scowling at him.

"daisy please. let's go to dubai." he pleaded, almost with puppy dog eyes. "it'll be romantic." grinning, he let out a slight chuckle. but in his mind, he knew that he was hinting at more than just a holiday between two friends. harry just hated discussing his feelings and cringe romance.

"harry lewis, stop trying to wind me up!" she jokingly threw herself at him, trying to wrestle him, but clearly too weak. he grabbed both of her wrists, throwing back down onto the bed, placing himself between her legs.

"nice try." he grinned, watching as she struggled to remove herself from his grip. "i'm booking this holiday daisy." still clutching onto her wrists, he pushed them back into the pillows behind her as she gently wrapped her legs around him.

"you're a dick." she mumbled. instantly, harry pushed his lips onto hers, almost with full force. they kissed passionately as her wrists remained above her head, leading her to moan slightly into the kiss as he practically dominated her. he could feel her soft, warm body beneath him as he removed one of his hands to caress her thigh, allowing her to snake an arm around his neck and stroke the back of his head. moving to her neck, he placed sweet, delicate kisses along her jaw and neck, lightly sucking on her sweet spot, moaning at his touch. "harry, i don't understand." throwing her head back, giving him more access, she crumbled beneath him.

"what don't you understand?" he whispered into her ear, his lips lightly grazing her earlobe as she fluttered her eyes shut. finally releasing her other arm, she instantly placed a hand on his waist and traced her fingers along his back, her breathing now heavy.

"well," taking in a deep breath, she felt completely distracted by his touch as he placed slow, delicate kisses against her neck, "well, what's going on with us?" she lifted his chin, forcing him to look into her eyes. they laid like that for a moment, resting between her legs as he lightly tucked her hair behind her ear.

"i've told you how i feel." he whispered, gently kissing her lips, obsessed with her taste, whilst lightly running his fingers across her thigh.

"so do something about it." she caressed his cheek, gazing into his perfectly blue eyes.

"i am doing something about it, aren't i?" gently laughing, he gestured to the way he was resting between her legs and lightly brushed against the marks he left on her neck with his fingertips.

"hmm." nodding at him slightly, she grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him into an intense kiss. daisy simply gave in to him, no matter how desperately she wanted to discuss things, it was times like this where he felt so intoxicating and she could not get away. they needed one another.

a/n
just published the start of a story which is coming very soon!