14

SANDARA's POV

"Miss Park, our new model has arrived. She is already in the boardroom." said Mino, my secretary.

"Okay. I'll be there in five minutes. I just need to finish signing this." I answered and showed him the papers in my hand.

I am really curious why she chose our company when there are other big companies out there willing to pay higher just for her to be their model. I don't want to think that it could be the reason but, aish!

I don't want to think about it anymore.

After signing the last document, I gathered all my things and went to the board room, where my special guest was waiting. Well, I am excited to work with her as well. Thinking that she may have something behind her back as to why she chose to join our company.

But shock is visible in my face as I see who our new model is.

Taeyeon. My worst nightmare.

I feel suffocated. I want to leave but I can't because I need to be professional in handling this kind of situation. My personal life should not affect my work life.

"Hi. I'm Miss Park." I said and just looked at me without getting my hands for a handshake.

I am humiliated. She humiliated me in front of my people. I feel small with what she did. It is like she is telling me that she is still above me. That I am still nothing compared to her even if I will be her boss. That even my staff fears me, she is still that someone I fear the most.

'Damn.'

"Nice to see you again, Miss Park. It's been a long time." she said, sharply. Words cutting me deeply.

"Yes. How have you been? Thank you for choosing our company." I said with a fake smile.

She just smiled at me and take her seat. We started the meeting and everything went well. She signed up a one year contract with us.

I don't know but that feeling is back again. I feel bothered now that she's back. I know that she can do anything and everything just to have Jiyong back.

I know Jiyong loves me, but why do I still feel this whenever I see her?

"Thank you, Sandara. See you again." She said and extended her hand for a handshake, which I willingly accept.

As soon as she's out of sight, I get my phone and dialled his number.

"Geez! Why aren't you answering the call?"

I dialled his number again, and this time it took three rings before he answered.

"Hello! Are you that busy that you can't answer my phone?"

"Calm down, Dee. Come on. What happened to you?" Donghae asked in a concerned tone.

"She'ss back. She's freaking back! What should I do now? Tell me Hae, what should I do?" I almost scream on the phone as i walk around the room.

"Come on girl, calm down please. I'm still in the middle fo a meeting. I just step out to answer your call. The meeting will be done in 10 or 15 minutes. Can you wait for me? I'll pick you up there then let's have an early lunch." he said.

"Sure. Please Hae?"

"Fine. But, have you already told Jiyong about this? Does he already know that his evil of an ex whatever he calls it is back? And meet with you?"

I wasn't able to answer with that question. I haven't.

"Actually, I haven't. I'll explain everything later. Please be here, Donghae." and ended the call.