10

A/N: MATURED ROLES AHEAD OF STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE NEXT SCENES ARE ALL WORKS OF MY IMAGINATIONS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO PERSONAL WITH THE PORTRAYERS OF MY STORY.

THANK YOU. YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELL APPRECIATED.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

JIYONG

"I love you, baby."

"I love you more, love. Just put it in Jiyong. Please." she almost plead.

Slowly I lay her in bed. Once again I looked at her beautiful and perfect body. She covered herself with her hands.

"Don't baby. You are so beautiful. You are so perfect."

"No Ji. I am not. I am not perfect. And I will never be. But your love for me is enough for me to feel that I am perfect beyond my imperfections." She said and I saw a signle tear drop from her left eye.

"I love you, and will love you more with your imperfections. Always remember that." And I kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips.

I positioned myself and spread her legs wider. I slowly let my d*ck enter her. I can hear lust and desire in her voice. Her eyes are looking at me with fire in it.

I started to thrust faster and her hips starts to meet my every thrusts. SHT! She looks so hot while doing it.

"Ahhh. You're so tight bbbabby."

"Yeah. I mmmisss this ahhhh."

"You're p*ssy is only mine. Right baby?"

"Yes!!! Only yours, Jiyong. Ahhhh. Fassster please." she said as her moans turn to scream of pleasure.

I removed my d*ck and enter her harder. Hitting her gspot.

"Fck jiyooong!!!"

And the room was full of our moans and groans. Sweaty body slapping each other.

"babbby. I'm cccummming. Cum with me pleeeease!" and I know she's cumming too as I can feel her p*ssy tightening it's hold on my dck,

I don't want to cum yet but as I continue thrusting her, I can feel it building ready. I can no longer /hold it so I cum as she did.

I spill  all my seeds inside her, not letting any go into waste. Hahaha.

"Tired, love?" I heard her ask and grinning at me before she push me and change our position.

"I never get tired baby." I said as I hold her waist and hep her move on top of me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

SANDARA

I pushed Jiyong so I am now on top. He likes it when I am in control, but I love it more when he is the one controlling me.

Our relationship is not the same  with the others. He controls me, and I follow him.

"Ahhh. Shhhht. Jiiii." I moan as I move up and down on his top. Feeling his big member.

Why do I feel like he grow bigger? Ahh sht. He really is a BIG DEAL.

"D*mn Sandara!!! Y-you are soooo gooood ahhhhh!" He moan louder as I take control. My p*ssy s*cking his d*ck.

"Aahhhh. Shhhhtt. Uuuuhhhhm." I move faster, and deeper. Until a thought came to my mind.

"Why? Why did you stop?" He said while still catching his breath, and so do I.