7

SANDARA POV

"Hey, Dara. Are you just planning to watch your food or are you gonna eat that? My gosh your food will not talk to you no matter how long you look at them." she said scolding me.

"Tch. I am just thinking about something, okay?"

"Something? Or someone? your food will not give you any answer. But you doing something can make a difference. A big difference I may say." she said while waiving her fork in the air.

"And what should I do? Confront him like I am the girlfriend?"

"Tch. Just talk to him, okay? What did New York do you my dear little sister?"

"New York do no good to me. It only increases my anxiety and depression. I don't know. I can't help but think of the possibilities. I can't help myself but to think of the what if's. I guess I am going back to who I was before. Damn!"

"Sht! Are you still taking your meds? Are you still having problems sleeping? Are you still having those nightmares? Tell me."

"I'm fine, noona. I will be fine. I already know how to handle the situation. Will never let that to happen again."

"Yes, or else, I'll be the one to kill you and will make sure that you are already dead when I left you." she said jokingly but I know how serious she is. And the hell, stop calling me noona. I am just 5 minutes older than you."

"Still makes you my noona. Anyway, I need to go to the mall. I have some stuff to buy for my first day tomorrow at your office."

"Okay. Make sure you always look good, eh. I also have to go to Seunghyun today. We have some stuff to do as well." she said and we continue eating.

"Whatever, Bommie. I would rather stay in my room and have a rest. Or have a date with my Netflix." I said as I turn my back on her and go to my room.

"Waaaaait!!! Dara. We will just have a dinner with Seunghyun and Jiyong. Nothing more." She said still convincing me to go with her for a dinner with the brothers.

"I don't know. I am not in the mood. I just want to be... alone." I said but I lowered my voice at the last word.

ALONE. The word I hated the most.

"As if I will allow you to be here alone, knowing you are like that? Not a chance dear sister."

I just looked at her back as she rummaged my closet trying to find a nice dress for me.

"Why ask me to come when I can't even say no?"

"Well, if you didn't tell that you are still not in good shape, probably I will let you stay here. Alone."

"Fine. Whatever. But I want to go home early. Okay? I still have works to do tomorrow." Warning her, but she just laugh at me. The attitude of this girl.

Dinner came and Seunghyun pick us up in my condo unit. He said that Jiyong is already on his way to the restaurant.

"Where will Jiyong be coming from?" Bommie asked, and I stay quiet in my seat as I watch the streetlights.

"He said he went to his family, for I don't know why."

"Ah okay. But did you tell him that Dara will be joining us?"

"No. But I guess he already knows that knowing that you will be there."

"Ah. Okay. Just act naturally, sister. I will handle the rest."

I just nod my head in disagreement. I have this feeling that something wring will happen tonight, and I really don't know why.

"Oh, Ji is already there. He just texted." Seunghyun announced.

"Ahm,I'll just follow. I just need to check something first." I said.

'Come on, Sandy. Get a grip. It's as if this is the first time you will see him. You even kissed, hello?'

Damn this brain!

I can see Jiyong facing his back on me while comfortably talking to Bom and Seunghyun.

My heart beats triple time as I walk near their table.

'Damn heart! Calm the fck down!'

"Oh, come here Dara." Bom said and I saw the shock look on Jiyong's face. Why?

"Hi. Sorry if I came uninvited. I-" and I stop midsentence when I saw a giirl approaching our table.

She's pretty. She is sexy. She has shoulder length hair. Perfect skin. She looks younger than me.

*Hi. I'm Nana. Nice to meet you." She said while smiling at us, or at me?

I almost lost my balance after hearing her name. Last night, ai was just thinking how she looks like? How she talks? Simply, who is Nana.

'So, she is Nana.'

And the heavens answered my questions without a warning. I felt like a bucket of ice is poured on me.

"Hi. I'm Sandara." I said as I shake her hand.

She is looking at me, smiling. But there is a warning behind her smiles. A kind of smile that secretly tells me to back down.

Am I too late to have you back, Jiyong? Is this really, goodbye?