11

SANDARA POV

"Yah, Jiyong. Do you really need to hold my hand while driving?" I asked while smiling.

Actually I find it sweet and and I feel special. Haha. But I worry that this may be a problem to him because he is driving.

"Nah. I will never let go of this hand anymore." He said and looked at me.

"Yah! Eyes on the road, not on me. I don't wanna die yet." I said laughing and he did the same too.

"I just can't believe you're here with me again. I never thought of having you back in my life."

"Me too. I thought I'm too late because you already have Nana. I almost give up, but you showed up last night and change everything in an instant."

"I know. And I am really sorry if I made you feel like that. I swear, she is just a bestfriend to me. I love you and please don't go with Donghae." He said like a little child asking her mom to stay with him.

"It will not happen. But I can't promise that you can't see me with him, from time to time. Because he-" and I didn't finish what I am saying.

"We're here." And I can feel how cold his voice is. Sht.

He went out of the car first then open my side. Yes he holds my hand but I can feel that something is different. Is it because of what I said?

"Ah, love. Are you okay?" I ask and that made him stop from walking.

He looked at me through his shoulder. I can see how sad his eyes are and I can feel how cold he is right now.

'Dmn it!'

And after a few seconds of staring at me, his lips formed a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.

'Not my favorite smile.'

"I'm sorry. Ji, nothing to worry about D-"

"Uh!" I almost lost my balance when someone attack me with a hug with no warning.

"I missed you, D!"

His deep voice and strong fcking strong perfume. I know who the hell is this person.

"Yah! I can't breath, Hae."

"Oooh. I'm sorry. I just missed you." He said and kissed me in the cheeks.

I saw how his eyebrows furrowed that it almost bumped into each other.

'Sht.'

"Ahh, Hae, this is Jiyong my boyfriend. Jiyong, this is Donghae, my bestfriend."

If only looks could kill. I'm sure Donghae already died a couple of times.

"Ooooh! Nice meeting you, JK." He said and that earned another glare from him.

"Ahh, hehe. He calls you JK because that is your codename that I use whenever we talk. Sometimes." I explained even if I know he is not asking.

"Okay. Let's go. Maybe your bestfriend is hungry. I should treat him to dinner. Right?" And I can hear sarcasm in every word he speak.

'Dmn this guy. Jealous of Donghae?'

"I'm not jealous okay? I just want to feed your bestfriend."

I looked at him with a shock expression. My eyes almost pop out of its socket.

"Did I..."