4

Jiyong

I did my best to run away from Jennie. I should've not said yes to mom when she told me to have her come with me here.

She is so clingy and that annoys the hell out of me. And I saw Sandara earlier, it was like a breath of fresh air. And I regret that I let Jennie drag me to somewhere. And now, I feel free being away from her.

I guess luck is still at my side tonight. The girl that I have been longing to see is now here standing in front of me while busy looking at the sky.

She looks so calm. Have she already moved on? With that guy he is with? Is it also time for me to move on? Should I agree with what Jennie suggested? But how?

"Sandara?" I called her and I see how her shoulder rise. Everything is in slow motion as she turn around to face me.

"J-Jiyong." she stutter as she call me.

She looks so sexy and elegant with the black dress she is wearing just now. My favorite no make up look of her. I miss her. I want to touch her. I want to feel her.

"Hi." we said unison. Then we laugh a little with our silly acts.

"How are you, Jiyong?"

"I'm good, well, better. I continue with my theraphy sessions a month after you left. I decided to continue for me to heal, and finally I am. I focus with my own company. Now I am investing with another company. I will have a meeting with their CEO by Monday."

She nods her head and smile at me like telling me she's proud of my achievements. "How about you? Sandara?"

"I'm good. I focused with my own company in New York. I just came back because I need to the CEO of my dad's company that Tabi is handling now. And, after that, I'm coming back to New York."

"Oh. You're not staying for good?"

"I guess there is no more reasons for me to stay for good. I gotta go first, Jiyong. It's getting late." she said. She turn her back again on me, but this I won't let her leave.

"Wait." I said as I hold her arm. "Do you really think there is no reason for you to stay? Can I not be the reason for you to stay?" I asked bravely. I have waited for this to happen. It is now or never.

"How can you be the reason for me stay if you already find your reason to live again?" she asked and I look at her with confusion. I really don't get her point.

"Huh?"

"Jennie. Sh-" the moment I heard her mention the name, I cupped her face and kiss her in the lips.

I kissed her like this is the first time I am kissing her. It didn't take seconds for her to respond. I let her feel how I miss her. How much I am still inlove with her.

She encircled her arms on my nape and pull me deeper. Sht. I really miss her. I pull her closer to me like even an air can't pass between us. No one dares to stop.

I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she let me without a second thought. We let our tongue battle for dominance.

"Jiyong." she said in between our kisses. I smiled when i heard her moan for my name. I miss it.

I ended the kiss because we are already losing out breaths. I let our forehead touch as we even our breathing.

"Sandara. I want you. I might take you here if we don't stop kissing here. I am still in love with you Sandara."

"I-"

"Jiyong!!!" and here she goes again! She really is a cockblocker!

"I'm sorry Jiyong. I'm leaving. She's here. What we did is wrong. Don't cheat on her." she said and turn her back and run away from me.

"Kuya what now? Are you not going to run after her? After a year of controlling yourself not to find her? That's it?"

"Now you're calling me kuya ha? I told you to call me kuya but you never listened?! Now she thought you're my girlfriend!!! I will let Tabi bring you home. I need to chase after my dream." I said and run outside to look for her.

'Thank you, Lord.'

Because there she is waiting for a taxi. Don't let it pass this time, Jiyong.

"Sandara. I didn't know you can walk that fast."

"I'm sorry Jiyong. I need to leave now. It's getting late."

"I'll bring you home then. I'll just get my car."

"No. I'm fine. I'M just waiting for my grab car to arrive. Jennie might be looking for you inside."

"She'll be with Tabi. She is my cousin. She is just so annoying that she never listens to me. I told her to call me kuya but she never did."

"So... She is not your girlfriend?" she asked and confusion is all over her face. My little bunny is jealous?

"The last time I check, I hurt my girlfriend that is why she needs to leave. But I promise that if I see her again, I am no longer letting her go."

And after a year, I see that wonderful smile again. She is smiling at me brightly and her eyes are misty too. She was about to cry so I hug her tight.

"I love you Sandara. I love you so much that I am willing to surrender, my love. I am giving you all of me, for a second chance, to be with you. Please, Sandara."

I can feel her head nod in approval. "Yes Jiyong. I know you are worth the second chance. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you before, love."

And I can feel a tear fall from my eyes after hearing what she said.

"Thank you baby. I won't let it happen again. I promise. Wait for me here. I will just get my car."

"Ji, can we stay at your place tonight? We really have to talk. We need a closure of our past, for us to have a better beginning." she said and I approve it. I guess that is what we need.

That is what we really need. A closure from the past, and a new beginning.