12

A/N: MATURED ROLES AHEAD OF STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE NEXT SCENES ARE ALL WORKS OF MY IMAGINATIONS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO PERSONAL WITH THE PORTRAYERS OF MY STORY.

THANK YOU. YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELL APPRECIATED.

<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SANDARA POV

I know something is wrong with Jiyong. There is something bothering him but didn't want to tell me. From the time we arrived at the airport until we left the restaurant, he is acting weird, especially after I left him with Donghae.

'What did you tell him Donghae? I'm gonna kill you if you tell him something you shouldn't.'

"Love, are you really sure your okay?" I asked him as he lay beside me.

"Yes. No. I don't know. I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind right now, and I don't know if it is right. Or wrong." He said the last word like a whisper.

"Tell me love, what is it. Maybe I have the answer to your questions."

He looked at me and I can see hesitation in his eyes. "Trust me love. I will give you the answer to your questions."

"I am jealous. I am jealous of Donghae. I am jealous when I saw how he can make you laugh. I am jealous of how much he knows about you. It seems to me that he knows you more... deeper. He knows you more than I know you."

"Love, Donghae is just a bestfriend to me. We can't have a thing for each other, because we really can't. It is impossible. What you see is not what it always it is. What you hear is not always what it meant. What you feel is not always how you should feel. Yes, he can make me smile, but can't make me laugh like how you can. Yes, he knows me, but not as deep as you know me. You shouldn't be jealous of him love, because you are two different person with different role in my life. Jiyong, never ever believe just what you see, what you hear, or how you feel. Always tell me, and I will give you the answer. Trust me Jiyong. I did everything that I can to get back here. To be with you. Just when I thought everything will be over between us, I fight. I almost breakdown when I saw you with Nana last night, but you proved me wrong. You proved me that you are worth the fight. You are my life, my love. You are my everything. Okay? Never get jealous of Donghae. Okay?" I said as I cup his face with both of my hands.

"I'm really sorry love. I love you." He said and kissed me.

"I think I should be the one to be more jealous of Nana. Hmm?"

"Stop pouting love. Haha. You should never get jealous of her, she is just a little sister to me. Okay? Love, can we go to my parents house tomorrow?" he asked and I stiff. I didn't expect for him to tell me that.

"Ha? Are you sure? Are you sure it will be okay for them to see me?"

I am hesistant to visit their house where his parents live. Uncle and Dami unnie is good with me, but his mom? I don't think so that she will be happy to see me.

"Ofcourse. Dami noona wants to see you. She heard that you are back and she feels sad that you haven't see each other yet."

"Fine. Okay. We will go to your parent's house tomorrow. After we find a place for Donghae. That guy is such a pain in the as$."

"Haha. You are so mean with your friend. Anyway, I actually have a proposal to make."

"And that is?"