2

SANDARA

After arriving at the airport, I go straight to Bom and Tabi's Art Museum. This is their dream and I am so happy that finally, they are having it.

I intentionally not tell her that I am coming, because if I did she will keep on annoying me asking what time I will arrive or when I will arrive.

I just don't want to be a bother to them. There are a lot of things that they need to prepare for the launching kf their baby as what they call it.

As I turn on my phone, I am welcome by messages from Bom and Tabi, too. Hahaha. These two never change.

Still, I am thankful with Tabi that he really kept his promise not to tell Jiyong about me.

It's not that I'm hiding from him. I just know that if he found out, he will go there for sure. But, some part of me wants that to happen too. I m crazy right?!

"Bom." I called her, and she almost scream when she saw me.

"My gosh!!! Dara!!! I thought you can't make it?!"

"I will never miss this for the world. This is your special day, so I should be here."

"Thank you. Thank you so mcuh sis. I really thought you can't. Wait, I'll call Tabi. He'll be surprised for sure." she said before leaving me.

My gosh. This girl doesn't know how to feel tired.

I walked around the gallery because I can see them from where I am standing. They are busy talking to their other clients.

"Sandara?" I stopped in my track after hearing that voice.

"Kiko! Good to see you here. Who are you with?" yes, it's Kiko. Who would've thought that I will gain a new after what happened?

"I'm with my clingy husband. Haha." she laugh and there I saw my bestfriend grinning.

"Hello there, bestfriend! How are you?" he asked hile holding both my shoulders.

"I'm good. And geez can you please stop it!" I said while swatting his hand away.

"What did New York did to you? Where is my sweet little Sandy?" he asked while dramatically holding his left chest.

"NY killed her before you knew it."

"Hahaha. Can you two please stop? He's here. I saw him at the entrance befor I get here."

And I know who she is referring to. My heart skipped a beat after hearing what she said.

"Ah. Really? Should I prepare myself now? Should I prepare myself seeing him with someone else?"

"Well, I-" she stopped and is looking at my back. She is smiling so I guess it is Bom or Tabi.

But I guess I forget how to breath when I saw who is standing now in front if me.

"Hi. Sandara." he greeted me.

"Hi, Jiyong." sht. He looks like a Greek God with that white suit, and silver blonde hair. He is too far from the guy that I left a year ago.

I was about to ask him something when we see a girl coming our way.

"Yah! I was looking for you." she said while looking at Jiyong. She is almost the same age as mine. She is a bit taller than me. And ofcourse, she is pretty.

Well, I guess I'm too late. But I don't blame him.

"Sandy! My gosh I am looking for you everywhere." and everyone looked at Kiyong, my vice president in our company.

"Sorry guys, we have to leave. Nice to see you again, Sandara." and this time, it was him who turn his back to me.

"Does it hurt? I told you. Why don't you ju-"

"Just shut up Kiyong or I will send you back to New York." I told him and he just laugh it off together with Kiko and Jaejoong.

"Someone is being a jelly ace." Kiko said. I laugh with them, but I didn't get it.