5

Sandara

The car is full of silence as we travel. The kind of silence that can bring you comfort.

"Ji, where are we? This is not the way to your penthouse." I asked when I noticed we are going the different way.

"Home." he simy answered before turning left and I was stunned when I saw a big, no huge house standing in front of me.

"is this your parent's house?"

"It's mine. Let's go. I'll cook us ramen. I know it's your favorite." he said before leading me inside.

"You can take a seat or tour around. I will just cook our food so we can talk."

I let myself roam around the house. There are paintings hanging around. I don't know if it was him who pinted it or he just bought it.

There is this picture that caught my attention.

"Millionaire Nurse."

It's a picture of a girl wearing a nursing cap and a surgical mask.

"She's you."

"Huh?"

"You are my millionaire nurse. You were there when I needed someone to help me. You were there to assist me. You were there to give me reason to get healed. You helped me to find my reasons. You will forever be my millionaire nurse." he said while looking at me.

"I'm willing to take care of you forever, my Mister Millionaire." I said while smiling at him.

He cupped my cheeks and kiss me. Softly. Passionately. I can feel how much he misses me. I kiss him with the same intensity as he is. Letting him feel how much I miss him. How much I wanted him.

He break the kiss and hug me like I'm gonna run away again like before.

"Let's go eat first." he said.

"Don't you want me to eat you first?" teasing me.

"Stop if baby. Your stomach is more important. We have a lot of time about it. We first need to talk. Okay?" he said. Yeah. He really changed. A LOT.

***************

As they say, no matter how time flies by there are things that haven't changed. Just like us.

He still knows how to make my tummy happy. I was just looking at him as he enjoys eating his own ramen. If that night didn't happen, where are we now?

"Hey, you don't like it?" Jiyong asked worriedly maybe because I was quiet for sometime.

"No. I am just thinking that you still know the foods that can make my tummy happy." I answered smiling at him.

"Ofcourse, I will never forget those small things that I know can make you happy and satisified. Come on, let's eat. I'm starving too." Jiyong said before he starts digging in his own food.

"Thank you." are the only words I utter because I felt like my tears will fall if I talk.

"Ji, I'm going. Thank you the ramen, and coke." I said before I started walking to the door.

"Wait, Sandara. It's already late. You can sleep in my bed and I will sleep here at the sofa. 

I was shocked after hearing what he said. He didn't even offer for me to sleep in his bed.I guess, he no longer sees me as how he sees me before. I made him into this, and I don't have any rights to complain on it.

"Ahm, are you sure? Is it really okay?"

"Ofcourse. It's already late. So, you can stay at my room. You have extra clothes?" he asked and looked at my small bag, then smile.

"Actually, I don't."

"It's okay. You can use Jennie's clothes. I'll get one for you." he said. So Jennie stays here?!

"Here. I think this will fit you. You have the same body as her." he said as he hand me a pair of pajama. Seriously? This design? Ice creams and cakes? So childish, eh.

I smile in return as I accept the pajama set.

"Ah, Ji. Are you sure, you going to stay in there? Your neck might hurt."

"I'm good. This sofa is too big that it can accomodate another person. So, don't worry, I'll be good here. Sleep now. It's already and I know you're tired from your flight. I'll bring you home tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodni-"

"Sorry. I need to take this call." he said before answering the phone. "Oh. Nana. Yeah. I'm good." he said while smiling at the phone. I guess he already moved on. Did he?

'He said he loves me, right? Yes. He did. But then, who is Nana?'

"Sorry. I'm not feeling well that is why I left the party. Yeah. Sorry. I'll make it up to you, okay. No. Ofcourse, no other girl. I know. Hahaha. Fine. Bye now. I will always remember that. Bye, missy." and I closed the door before he looked put his phone down.

Did I make the right decision of coming back? Did I make the right decision to believe in his I love you's? Did I make the right decision to tell him that I am still in love with him?