Threats

I nodded into her shoulder as I kept crying, she pulled me down a hallway and punched in a code, the door opened up to a bedroom 

"This is mine and Joonie's room, lay down okay?" 

I sat on the edge of the bed hyperventilating as I tried to calm my nerves, she handed me a glass of water and two white pills

"Aspirin, you're gonna have a headache from crying" 

I nodded and took the pills with the glass of water, after a few minutes of awkward silence she finally spoke up

"I'm sorry you're finding out this way. I never wanted you to know" 

"Oh god" I cried harder "are you a fucking vampire or something?" 

She giggled "no" and shook her head "This isn't that kind of fanfiction. The guys run the Korean Mafia" 

"What?" I furrowed my brows "like that's any fucking better?"

"Joonie came here to scope out the area..see if it was worth bringing a headquarters here or not..I wasn't part of the plan..but we fell in love anyway. I found out before he confessed he was in love with me..and I was scared. We were ambushed while out on a date, he beat the shit out of these guys and blew one guys head clean off. I cried for days because I was so afraid of what I had seen..Yoongi agreed to bring a headquarters here..and originally I wasn't supposed to join..but the money is amazing and this way Joonie and I don't have to spend so much time apart"

"So you're dating a mafia man, a cold blooded killer..who's best friends are six other drug pushing murderers..and you're one of them? You're a killer?" 

"I'm trying not to be offended..but that stung a bit. It isn't like that" 

"Have you killed anyone?"
She nodded "bu-"
"They've killed people?"
She nodded "bu-"
"And you're one of them.."
"Ally..listen" 

"No" I shook my head "no fucking way. I have known you since we were six! Twenty fucking years, my ride or die sister from another mister..you would never kill anyone..it's like I don't even fucking know you!" I stood up "jesus christ I don't fucking know Joonie either! Holy shit! And I'm supposed to be okay with all of this? No. Absolutely not. I'm done. Don't ever fucking call me again" 

I flung open the bedroom door as she started crying 

"Ally wait! Please!" She begged 

"No! Fuck off" 

I stomped back to the bar lounge, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin all had girls with them now. They were half naked and looked like cheap hookers while they sat on the men's laps, I stared into Yoongi's eyes 
"Take me home. Now" he nodded and took a hit off of his vape

"Ally please!" Gia yelled as she cried harder, her makeup was running down her face and I wanted to hug her. 

She's my best friend. 

But she's..a killer..a mafia member..nothing made sense to me anymore. 

"Do not ever, under any circumstances, contact me. I'm done Gia" I started to cry 

"Don't leave!" 

"Or what? You'll blow my fucking head off? Go ahead" I held my arms out as I stared at her "do it!" 

She shook her head as her body trembled, Namjoon walked up behind her and held her 

"Ally.." Namjoon said softly 

"Don't. Just fucking don't. It's your fault she's in this shit anyway, I don't want anything to do with either of you ever again. She deserves better than this. Than you. If it weren't for you none of this would have happened"