Glad you stayed?

We drove in silence as I sniffled and occasionally sobbed.

She took me to her house and ushered me up to their room, she ran me a bath and helped me wash up, she washed my hair while I just stared at the wall trying to focus on my breathing. Once she was done she helped me get out of the tub and handed me an oversized shirt and a pair of panties, I got dressed and she brushed my hair while she sang and hummed to me. 

Another thing to note about Gia is that she's very loving, and very nurturing.

Once I lost my mom, Gia kind of took over the motherly role for me despite being a few months younger than me. 

"Are you okay?" She asked softly as she wrapped her arms around me

"I'm okay" I lied as I hugged her 

"You're not, but I won't push it if you don't want to talk about it" 

"I just want to lay down" 

"Okay" she nodded and pulled away from me "go lay down in your room, and when I'm done cooking dinner I'll wake you up okay?"

"Won't Yoongi get mad if I'm in there?"

"He doesn't need it until later" she waved her hand at me "he'll be fine"  

I nodded "thanks G" I kissed her cheek and walked out of their room, I entered the spare room I usually sleep in, and laid down in the bed. It smelled like Yoongi, I smiled, but then my stomach flipped. 

I replayed him shooting that man's head off a million times before I finally cried myself to sleep. 

I woke up feeling a lot better than I did before I fell asleep, but I also realized I had my arms and legs wrapped around someone and they had their arm wrapped around me rubbing my back, my face was up against their chest and I could smell him. 

Yoongi. 

My face was on his skin so he obviously had no shirt on, and I could feel his skin against my legs, my assumption was he was either in his underwear, or he had decided to wear short shorts. 

I finally opened my eyes 

"I was wondering when you'd open your eyes. You've been awake for a few minutes now"

"If you knew why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to give you some time to realize it was me before you started calling me lovie and assuming I was G again" he chuckled making my head bounce a little, I smiled 

"She told me she'd wake me up for dinner, is it done yet?"

"I told her not to. It's one in the morning now"

I pouted "but I'm hungry"

"I told her I'd take you to get some food when you woke up" 

"I can't, Gia was washing my clothes and I'm.." I trailed off and closed my eyes. I'm half fucking naked in the bed with this man who is also half fucking naked. 

He nodded "I know, cute panties by the way, they make your ass look phenomenal. But, we don't have to get out of the car, you can go in your panties or borrow a pair of my shorts" 

"I'll borrow your shorts" 

He nodded and got off the bed, I stared at his ink and his scars again, I felt myself start to get turned on by his body and couldn't stop staring at him. 

I seriously shouldn't want to be anywhere near this man, he's a murderer.

But I find myself wanting to know him, and definitely wanting to feel him. 
"Unfortunately I don't have any spare bras you can borrow" he joked "but I'll give you one of my hoodies to make it less obvious so we can actually go to a diner and eat"