Burn

Have you ever felt so helpless and hopeless you almost wished you could just die because it would be easier than living? 

Easier than disappointing everyone you love? 

Easier than fighting when you're just so fucking tired of fighting, of begging for normalcy? 

Tired of being a fucking yo-yo 

That's how I felt as Kookie and I stood side by side, facing my aunt and some of her men. He was leaning on me as his arm bled profusely and tried to block my body with his in a protective stance. 

I cursed myself for not protecting him, I should be the one standing in front of him and doing the talking but I was frozen. He was threatening her and her men with the promise of Yoongi and our men coming through the door to save us. 

She was laughing and her men were smiling

They knew something we didn't. And that made me feel sick. What if we can't survive this? What if they don't get here in time? What's going to happen? 

What if I die? 

What if we die. 

What if I never get the chance to tell Yoongi everything? 

Would he forgive me? 

Would he forgive Jimin? 

Fuck. 

"Alright that's enough" I stepped forward and stood in front of Jungkook "what exactly is your plan?" I looked and sounded calm, but my insides were twisted in knots and shaking with fear 

"You come with me, and I let Jungkook walk free"

"Ally don't. She's lying, and if she is telling the truth we already know she wants you dead. She'll kill you" 

"I don't want to kill her Jungkook. I want to talk to her. It's you and you're men that I want dead. However, a deal is a deal. And if my niece is willing to come with me, I'll keep my end of the deal. All of you walk away unscathed with the exception of your arm" 

"Ally please" he whispered 

"I'm fine kookie. I promise" I turned to my aunt and nodded my head "Okay. But I get to watch Jungkook get into the car and watch them leave before you take me anywhere" 

"Deal" she smiled 

I turned back to kookie and hugged him tight "I'll be okay. I need you to do me a favor though, tell Jimin I said to keep his mouth shut until I come home" 

"Ally this is so fucking stupid. She's lying" 

"Kook. It's okay" 

"Didn't you learn your lesson? You're not a fucking martyr, stop acting like one you fucking annoying bitch" his voice shook as he held me 

"I love you" I kissed his cheek and let go of him, he shook his head and closed his eyes as he tried to stop himself from crying, I walked over to my aunt and handed her my gun and my phone, she smiled as she handed them to the man on her left, Jungkook glared at us as he walked by and got into his car. There were more men outside and they all watched him leave, he stopped up the road as Yoongi and everyone rolled up in their SUV's, he got out and met Yoongi between the cars explaining what happened. I watched them as my aunt ushered me towards her car. 

Yoongi locked eyes with me and nodded his head before swapping places with Jungkook. Jin took Yoongi's seat to drive while Jungkook got in the back seat, Yoongi got into kooks car to drive and left without looking back. 

My aunt and I sat in the back of her car, we watched her men leave while one got in and began driving us somewhere. I looked around the car and noticed that the driver had a gun on his hip, but my aunt was unarmed. I looked out the window and weighed my options, no trees, just open fields.