It's in their hands now

Sensitive topic discussed

"You look beautiful" he smiled wide as he came over and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was wearing a floor length dark blue shiny dress that hugged my curves with a low neckline showing off my cleavage, it had a slit up to my thigh on the one side and my heels were matching, I had my hair up with curls, and the woman who did my makeup did such a good job that I almost didn't recognize myself. 

More importantly, I didn't flinch when he touched me. 
It was easy to make him think that I wanted him all along, but it was hard to get my body to react to him in the ways that he wanted. 

Flashback

I woke up in a dark room on a soft mattress, my hands tied above my head to the headboard and my ankles tied to the end of the bed. 

"Tod?"

"Hey" he cooed as he sat next to me

"Where is Yoongi?"

"I have no idea. I never actually had him" he shook his head "I'm sorry Ally, I just, I've always wanted to be with you, and after hearing you say that you had a crush on me for so long, I just..I wanted you" 

Oh fuck. 
I'm so stupid
I fell right into his trap

"That's okay" I smiled "I was looking forward to being with you..I figured the two of us would kill him together" 

"You mean that?" His eyes widened 

"Of course" I smiled "I've had a crush on you for so long..seeing you with Sam nearly killed me" I pouted "Yoongi was just sex" I shook my head "but, they trusted me, told me everything I needed to know and even helped me learn how to use a gun. I can be your girlfriend, we can still be that power couple and we can take them all down" 

I had to stop myself from shaking
I had to stop myself from letting the first tear slip down 

"Your father is going to be so proud of you when we're the ones to give him Min Yoongi's head on a silver platter" I smiled up at him, he leaned down and kissed me, at first I wanted to flinch and slap the fuck out of him. But, if I wanted to live, if I wanted to get back to Yoongi, and our family.. I needed to play the part. 
I parted my lips and let him slip his tongue past my teeth as he kissed me hard and rough making sure to grope at my hips while he did so, I kept picturing Yoongi laying on top of me, it made it a bit easier. 

He pulled away and stared into my eyes, his lips red and swollen with a coating of saliva making them shine

"I'm so fucking happy Ally, I knew you didn't want to be with him" he smiled wide 

For the last two months, I've played the role of the supportive girlfriend. 
The power couple. 
After two weeks his father even allowed me to come to meetings and help with small things. 
I would sit in Tod's lap and giggle, kiss up his neck, and flirt while I paid attention to every detail they discussed. 

I would write everything down at the end of the night, making notes of all of the information I had gathered or over heard and then stick them in tampon applicators in a box of tampons knowing that it was the one place they wouldn't look.

What's suspicious about a box of tampons? 

I thought that was pretty fucking smart. 

At night, I would wait until he fell asleep, and I would cry silently. 

I would kill for Yoongi to hold me
I would kill to see Gia smile
I would kill for a Joonie hug
I would kill to laugh with Jin
I would kill to dance with Hobi
I would kill to eat ice cream with Tae
I would kill to hear Jimin say 'Ally Cat'
I would kill to train with Kookie and make him laugh