°•○●End/Epilogue●○•°

Everything was a blur. 

The house exploded and sent Jimin and I flying across the street.

Yoongi, didn’t make it out of the house before the explosion. 

Our home was nothing but rubble and flames as the ambulance stuck me on a gurney and ushered me away, I cried and screamed until they sedated me. I managed to tell them about my pregnancy right before the sedative knocked me on my ass.

When I woke up four days later, everyone was in my room, and everyone was crying their eyes out. Gia held me and sobbed harder than I had ever seen her cry before in our lives. I had to plan a funeral before I could even get out of my hospital bed. Jimin held me together. 

Days, weeks, months. It all blended together. 

Mafia leaders, police officers, friends, family, kids that he had saved, they all came to pay their respects and praise him for the work he had done, even if it wasn’t legal. He had done so much good as a mafia leader that everyone in South Korea mourned him. People even flew in from the states. People applauded me for not only having to raise Vinny on my own, but for also keeping the baby that Yoongi and I had created.     

I had to learn how to walk again after the funeral, physical therapy while pregnant was awful. Jimin helped me every step of the way, Jungkook never let me do anything on my own, and whenever I turned around there was always someone there making sure that I was okay. I was so thankful for my family, and the connections Yoongi had built within the police. We managed to keep everything secret, cleaned up all of our messes, and were free to live our lives. 

I stared out the window and watched the wind blow the trees, the sun was shining and the grass was finally looking green and healthy. 

Country life was so much better than city life. 

Normalcy was so much better than living life in a mafia.

That’s all I ever craved, normalcy. 

I never really had that. Between losing both parents, working my fingers down to the bone, and eventually meeting Yoongi and everything that transpired after that. I couldn’t be more thankful for the life I have now. 

Vinny is eight now, Jay is six, and my little bean Georgia is only a year old. I love being a mother. My three kids make me happy, they keep me grounded, and after everything Vinny went through, and what happened while I was pregnant with Jay, I find myself waking up in a cold sweat sometimes scared that something has happened. That someone from my past has come back. That one day I’ll wake up and they'll be gone.  

I’ve lost so much, and been through so much. 

But as I watch Vinny play with Jay in the tree house, I feel content. 

“Mamamama” Georgia babbled making me laugh as I tilted my head down to kiss her chubby cheekers “Dadadaada!”

“Where’s daddy baby?” I cooed 

“Dada dada!” she giggled as Jimin popped up behind me and cooed at her 

“Ally Cat” he smiled as he pecked my cheek 

“How was it?” 

“Good, great actually” he smiled as he kissed Georgia’s face

“Dadada” she giggled and smacked his face making him laugh 

“Wrong Korean man sweetheart, close though” he joked making me laugh 

“someone looking for me?” Yoongi said as he walked into the living room