More Than Friends

What's up! I'm Northe and I've loved Star Wars since i could walk, I'm 19 now and still a raging fan and I loved the Mandolorian so i'm making this ENJOY!!!
__________\|\|\|\|\|\|\|___________
Prompt: More Than Friends by Quinn XCII from the album 'A Letter To My Younger Self' Give it a listen! Quinn is great and you all will probably be experiencing more of my music taste more throughout the book.
__________\|\|\|\|\|\|\|___________

You we're a Jedi. Din picked you up a few years ago on the desert planed Tatooine. You called him Mandy because of his normally stoic composure it annoyed him...At least you think. You've never seen him with his helmet off, he's very strict about that and his Cult. Now you were on a planet called Sorgan trying to evade bounty hunters and keep a little baby who you discovered was named Grogu through a force connection. You had taken on his training and were teaching him everything your former master Obi-Wan Kenobi had taught you.

You were sitting in Din's cot looking up at Grogu's little face peeking through his hammock, the quarters were tight and you "slept" using the force to float. Truthfully you didn't sleep much anymore, a particular something, or someone was keeping you up, you had begun to, scratch that you had had feelings for Din since you met him, so that's why when you didn't go to lay down next to Din in the cot a few months ago he tilted his helmet at you. You'd never minded before?

You and Grogu we're deep in 'conversation' using the force to communicate with your minds you had your back turned to the door and you didn't even notice The Razor Crest touch down onto Sorgan due to your concentration, doing what you can to take the pressure of using the force away from Grogu to your already exhausted form so he could save his strength for when he needed it.

You also didn't hear the door to the sleeping quarters open so when you felt a gloved hand touch your bare shoulder you jumped and turned to see Din looking down at you through his helmet. "We've Landed." he stated blankly before reaching over you to grab Grogu.
____________𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝___________

You were staying in a small tent next to where Din and Grogu were staying, when you had told Din this he had sighed heavily like he was annoyed and said Cara would be staying with you.

"Hey Mandy cheer up we're gonna be fine." you said looking up at Din smiling softly before entering the tent. Cara walked in after you and when she heard the door shut to where Din was staying she bluntly stated. "Oh he so likes you." "Excuse me?" you broke your meditative state to answer. "Well first of all the way acts around you, it's in his body language. His feet face towards you even when you aren't talking and he touches you whenever he can even when it's not necessary... and he may have said something about it when he was scouting when you first landed and you and the kid where still in the bucket of bolts he calls a ship."

"Yeah right." you murmured turning away and drifting to sleep with a questioning mind 'did he' was the only thing on your head from then until the next morning, you still couldn't sleep and it really was starting to take a toll on you but what you put up with the next day was what weighed on you more than your deprival of sleep.

"Y/N. wake up we have much more than we bargained for." you heard Dins voice drift through the tent, you crawled out seen as you hadn't slept that night, your conversation with Cara flooded back and you suddenly felt something in the pit of your stomach spring up and hope filling your chest. "What is it?" you asked patient for an answer. "I was out with Omera on a walk———" He continued but your heart and mood fell at the mention of the beautiful local woman that had a clear interest in Din and from your perspective, the feeling was mutual. "There's an AT-ST walker." you snapped back into it at that pushing your emotions to the side for now "I'm sorry can you backtrack real quick I think I heard you wrong there's a WHAT?" you asked panic filling you, you had lost so much due to those stupid walkers horrible memories coming back.