No Control

Inspired by the vibe the song No Control by one direction gives off! ENJOY :]

————————————————————————

stained coffee cup

Din had just gotten back from a quarry late one night... or morning rather. He dragged his feet towards the Fresher before quickly taking off his armor to be cleaned later and washed off all the caked blood on his hands and nose from where he tripped into a tree and his helmet hit it just right but he'd never admit or tell that to anyone.

Just that finger printed lipstick's not enough

All of this happened while you were asleep, the child of which you had now found out his name was Grogu was sleeping in his small hammock above you, Din quietly tip toed towards the bed laying quietly down next to you.

Sleep, where you lay

The next day you started to groan quietly as you woke up to the baby's babbling turning to see Din's messy hair and his eyes shut his arms loose around your waist you quietly looked at your wrist to check the security logs to see he had gotten in at 4:30 this morning.

Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case

You moved quietly out of his grasp to make breakfast for him and set it beside the room before feeding Grogu then decided to lay back down a little longer to bask in Din's presence. Then his eyes slowly fluttered open.

Waking up beside you i'm a loaded gun I can't contain this anymore i'm all yours i've got no control.

He gave a lazy smile up at you where you leaned on one arm half sitting up you smiles back down at him before moving to get his food before feeling arms around your waist pulling you back down. You laughed feeling yourself fall back into Din he was leaving kisses all over your face before you pushed away, he frowned and cocked his head to the side the baby doing the same, "see he's on my side." Din complained grabbing the child from his small hammock. "The food will get cold." you stated and Din and Grogu both seemed to perk up from where Din was whispering to Grogu pretending to know what he was saying and nodding as if they were in deep conversation, "You mentioned food?" he asked You leaned forward to grab the tray you had prepared as he sat up and you placed it next to his lap. "Kriff I love you" he said giving you a quick kiss before grabbing a piece of what you had made you moved to go make your own but he grabbed your hand and offered the piece he had just grabbed to you with a lopsided grin.

No control

___________
WORD COUNT: 472

It's short but i've been busy and tired i'm sorry i'm not updating as frequently i'll try to do better and i hope you Enjoyed!