Just the Two of Us

okay so i just realized that i accidentally wrote the first chapter of this book entirely in bold... anyways here's today's one shot

Prompt: based around the song (pre grogu for a time)

TW: WHOLESOME STUFF

______________\|\|\______________

I see the crystal raindrops fall

It's was a quiet day on The Razor Crest not much happened yet. You and Din were on a path for a bounty with no fob. You looked questioningly at Din when he said this, it made no sense. No tracking fobs? How are we supposed to find this thing?

And the beauty of it all

As soon as you were in the air you went to yours and Din's shared quarters to lie down for a bit.

Is when the sun comes shining through

You were sleeping gently when you were pulled gently from sleep with a glove on your face. you decided to stay put seen as you knew who it was you decided to let them keep there hand there.

To make those rainbows in my mind when i think of you sometimes

He used the other hand to swipe hair from your face and gently ran those fingers through your hair as he continued to hold your face with the other hand.

And I wanna spend some time with you

You leaned into the touch finally revealing that you were awake. Din smiled at you and kissed your cheek then stood up and took your hands pulling you up as well. He turned and played a song on the small player you had gotten the last time you were in the outer rim on a planet called Jakku (i don't actually remember if that was outer rim but whatever, also can we just all collectively agree that Obi-Wan was hot?)

The player crackled and a song started playing you smiled as you remembered the song and Din grinned back and stood in the hull and took your hands dragging you with him.  Suddenly composing himself putting on a feigned serious face posing the both of you into a dancing position. "Just the two of us."

You smile as he starts dancing with you(think Harry and Hermione dancing) "We can make it if we try" He spun you around "Just the two of us (just the two of us)"  He was grinning from ear to ear as you laughed at his antics the both of you dancing to the rest of the song then when the chorus approached again Din belted, "YEAHAH THE TWO OF US WE CAN MAKE IT IF WE TRY JUST THE TWO OF US YOU AND I..." and then proceeded to try and vocalize the saxophone part.

_______________\|\______________

WORD COUNT: 448

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday, hopefully this will make up for it:) i hope you enjoyed and if you have any comments, questions, requests, or constructive criticism, please leave a comment or message me and i'll try to get back to it. :) i'll post today's official update later tonight Buh Bye!