sunburnt

i'm sunburnt so here's a short bit based around my pain

_______________________________

The Razor Crest gently set down, grabbing Grogu and a bag you excitedly ran to the hull door running out into the sand as Din grumbled following closely behind with towels and sunscreen as well as a small float he had made for Grogu in hyperspace. The planet was deserted but out of caution Din still wore his helmet. You we're running excitedly carrying Grogu on the hip yelling at Din to hurry up.

Finally you helped Din set up towels and everything else you needed for the quick day off of the whole "on the run" gig. You were ready to run straight into the water with Grogu before you heard Din "uh uh, Sunscreen. especially on Grogu." you groaned "Din you grandpa." Din laughed "You'll thank me later" He said as he gently took Grogu out of your grasp smearing the cream onto the wrinkly green skin. You quickly sprayed yourself from the can of compressed spray. Din then put on Grogu's float, holding him at arms length to admire his work. "okay, have fun i'll be here." he waved as you grinned running into the water laughing as Grogu squealed at the change in temperature. you looked back to see Din tanning with his helmet off and sunglasses on. Grogu gurgled and your attention returns to him, playing with him in the shallows.

Time skip

You run back onto shore with Grogu, the sun was starting to set and after going back and forth to the shore to make castles and to the water you were worn out and Grogu was about to fall asleep. You look only to realize that Din is sound asleep, and burnt to a crisp, you giggle and tap him on the chest to wake him up. He looks around bewildered for a moment before settling on your bent form picking up towels and shoving them into a bag. He looks at the sky and begins to get up to help clean up when he winces, he takes off the glasses to realize the damage done. "Dank Fer-" "hey Grogu" you say looking at him pointedly hearing the beginning of his sentence. He frowns and begins to clean up. you had an idea but you needed to be ready to run, you create a makeshift towel satchel placing Grogu into the sack and picking up the towels in one arm. "Hey it's not so bad yeah? we had a good day." as Din begins to nod you smack his back dead center in the middle of a sunburn.

You begin to run immediately not waiting for the aftermath, but you look back briefly just in time to see Din face-plant after trying to run to fast in the sand. Yeah, it had been a good day.

_______________________________
WORD COUNT:527
Yeah this was kinda bad but hey we're working on it 🤙 as per usual any comments suggestions or requests accepted (AND WANTED) Love you guys<3 have a great Day Night whatever you're cool and i love you. Peace out babies ✌︎︎