Boop

Prompt: You annoy Din throughout the day
TW: wholesome shit

________________________________

"Bweep" you stated as you handed Din a wrench. He was fixing a panel on the ship that was hit in it's weak spot on the run from a couple of  X-Wing class fighters. you hear him sigh through the modulator, he had put on his helmet and attire so that if someone had walked up his face would be not be seen and you had become bored within 5 minutes and needed some form of entertainment. Suddenly a coo came from in the ship, the Child had woken up. "I'll go check on Gogurt!" so state skipping off into the ship, but you still caught the small laugh from Din before he muttered "Grogu." under his breath.

Later...

Din had fixed the ship and was starting to take his armor off when you came up to him and tapped his nose when his helmet was over his eyes, you saw his face scrunch up and him shake his head in a confused manner before he removed his helmet and smiling slightly when he saw you with your hands behind your back standing in front of him bouncing from your toes to your heel. He leans a little and you let him get to where his eyes closed before stepping backwards and grabbing Grogu climbing the ladder you see his face, his eyes were open and so was his mouth, his body was still leaned forward and he was standing frozen. You laughed and continued up the ladder to the cockpit.

a few minutes and a shower later Din was in his seat in the cockpit a focused look on his face as he put the ship in the air and into hyperspace. When you were in hyperspace you stood up, "I am going to go nap and tiny one is coming with me!" you announce, grabbing a happily babbling Grogu. Din nods, "I'll be there in a bit i have work to do." you nod and walk past when he thinks you're gone you quickly creep up, "boop" you once again poke his nose and he nearly jumps out of his skin.

This continues for a couple of days until you're getting out of the Fresher and as you walk out drying your hair you feel a hand spin you around, you yelp fully prepared to rock someone's shit when you feel a small peck on your nose. "Boop." Din smiles before walking away.

________________________________
WORD COUNT: 416

hey guys i'm sorry it's been so long since I posted a new one shot i've been busy and i'm sorry it's short, please give me some ideas and I hope you enjoyed