Among Us

This is going to be a lighthearted little one shot where that gang plays Among is, Enjoy!

__________|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|__________

"Uh." You scoff Din sits next to you smirking with Grogu in his lap. You had created an online game and stayed connected with a mutable Comm-Link Din had just killed you in electrical and so you took Grogu and turned away, He whined when you took Grogu but then chuckled when he saw your childlike state.

'do do do do' you heard. Someone had found your body, It was Cara. You quickly stole the Mic from Din and said, "Love you Cara!" Din looked at you "What about me?" you just shrugged and turned back to Grogu, still listening. "Mando did you see anything?" Obi-Wan asked intently. no response. "Sus you are Obi-Wan, putting blame against Mando you did." Yoda smirked "I agree with green thing" said Mace Windu.

"Uh! Fine well let's look at this the people that have died so far were younglings all other than Y/P/P (your preferred pronouns) Y/N. Now who does that remind you of? Ani, do you have anything to say." Obi-Wan finished You looked over to Din who sat emotionless before you heard the crackled raspy reply of Anakin, "I think that's quite sus of you master," you could hear his lightsaber being put away, "I'm Voting Kenobi." "KENOBIIII!" Darth Maul screamed, then his icon lit up with 'I Voted' "Vote for Obi-Wan I will." Yoda said "Mhmmm..." is all that came from Windu.

"You're kidding me!" Obi-Wan yelled. "Mando back me up please." he stated "I'm skipping." "UH you always skip." he murmured "Mando. Your Sus." came  the sound of Luke's voice. "Oooooh boy you gonna regret that." Mace Windu said. the votes were in and sure enough

Helloth3r3 was not the Imposter
          2 imposters remaining

"SON OF A BANTHA!" Luke Yelled. And then the comm links shut off. "So," you start "Who's the other one." Din held up a finger as he killed Luke in comms. "Anakin, the youngling thing is all him though, I've just Sabotaged and killed you and Luke. That guy need some Kriffing help." he said "Damn right."

Victory

That lit up Dins holopad he smirked and kissed your hair as the Comm link crackled "I hate it when Mando gets Imposter. THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING!" Cass shouted. You giggled and Din chuckled, today was a good day.

____________|\|\|\|\|\|\|___________
WORD COUNT: 413 (I know it's short but so am I so ✌️)

I Hope You all Enjoyed and if you have any requests or comments please let me know :)