The Plan: Part 2

Neji

It is now Thursday night. Shikamaru and I gathered everyone we needed to rescue Ten. We both explained the situation. We tried to explain the plan, but it seemed a few had some comments towards the situation.

"THAT BASTARD IS GOING TO PAY FOR KIDNAPPING HINATA-CHAN!"

"HEY! DON'T FORGET HE HAS MY GIRLFRIEND TOO!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! WE HAVE TO GET HANABI BACK TOO!"

"Naruto. Please shut the hell up."

"SHUT UP SASUKE! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SAFE AT HOME WHILE MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HANDS OF A CREEP!"

"Your girlfriend? But you haven't asked her out."

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS SAI! YOU DIDNT ASK INO OUT!"

"Nor did I say she was my girlfriend, idiot."

"AND KONOHAMARU DIDNT ASK HANABI OUT EITHER! WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING TO HIM?"

"HEY! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME?!"

"What a drag. Can you all just shut up."

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to Shikamaru?"

"You troublesome woman... I wasn't talking to you and you know that Tema."

"Be more specific next time."

"Can we get back to the part of my actual girlfriend marrying some dude that kidnapped her and my cousins?"

"Oh... right... sorry Neji."

This is exactly why I wanted to exclude Naruto. But, although I hate to admit, he would be a good asset. No matter how disturbing it might be.

"Anyways... here's the plan."

Shikamaru and the rest of us sat down and went over the plan. Everyone seemed to be very attentive, especially Naruto surprisingly.

"It's simple. We get in and get out. We don't want to make too much of a scene, this is a prince after all. He's going to be heavily guarded, regardless of the occasion."

"Okay... but how?"

Shikamaru took an annoyed glance at Naruto and then sighed.

"What a drag, let me get to that will ya?"

"Sorry!"

"Okay... the smartest thing to do would be to go in pairs. If we were all to go for one person at a time, they'd be alerted and have time to counter, and they'd also be able to relocate the other two."

"So who are the pairs?"

Shikamaru looked up at Sasuke then glanced around the room, pairing everyone together in his head I presume.

"Tema and Sasuke, you'll be-"

"Hell no!"

"Why Temari?..."

"I refuse to work with that nonchalant sociopath!"

Sasuke looked at her with an annoyed, but taunting grin.

"Shut up, you're too loud. You talk way too much."

"EXCUSE ME? SHIKA ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET HIM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

Shikamaru yawned in disinterest.

"I mean... he's not wrong."

"WHAT?!"

... This will be a lengthy night.

Tenten

"Are you hungry my love?"