Complicated Retrieval

Tenten

I was surprised to see Neji, though I was more so excited. I swore he was too late! I immediately ran up and buried my face into his chest. He embraced me back and kissed the top of my head. I pulled away from him and smacked him.

"Ouch?"

"You idiot! I almost thought I had to actually marry that creep! I was terrified!"

Neji rubbed his face and chuckled.

"I probably deserved that."

You're damn right!

"Well if you must know, I've actually been here for a while. The plan's been in effect for about an hour now."

I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Plan?"

"Mhmm."

~Flashback~

We've arrived just right out of view of Hikaro's palace. That asshole is going to pay! I looked around at everyone. Everyone is looking around at each other, confirming that everyone is ready. Shikamaru began to speak.

"Okay so remember, Naruto and Konohamaru will... distract... the guards so we can get in. After we get in, Sai and Temari will infiltrated to find Hinata and Hanabi, meanwhile Neji and I will pose as guards so we will be able to get into the wedding ceremony. Shino and Sasuke, you will need to pose as guards too. Afterwards, you wait on my cue. Shino will use his poisonous beetles, and Sasuke will use his genjutsu to knock out the guards. Therefore, the only "guards" left will be Neji, Shino, Sasuke, and myself. Is that clear?"

Everyone nodded.

"Wait, what about the other guards that are not at the ceremony? What happens if they run into them?"

"Troublesome. Don't worry about that Naruto. Hikaro knows Neji is coming and will make sure the ceremony is more guarded than anything. He doesn't know he's not coming alone, so most likely Hinata and Hanabi will have maybe four guards at most. Which is also why I'm sending Tema and Sai. Since Sai is a former spy and Tema has her fan, it'll be easy and quick for them to scout them out and knock out the guards at once since we know there won't be a lot."

"Oh okay. Got it."

"Anymore questions?"

No one spoke.

"Alright. Let's go."

~End of Flashback~

While I was appalled by the fact that Naruto and Konohamaru used their harem jutsu to break in here, I was more grateful that they all came to rescue us. It was only a short amount of time, but I missed Neji so much. I can't believe I thought he was going to let me be trapped here.

"So did you guys find Hinata and Hanabi?"

"Well of course. It wasn't hard since Shikamaru was right about the number of guards in that area."

I sighed in relief. I knew regardless they were going to be saved. That prince is an idiot for thinking Neji would come alone. Although I thought he would too, but no one needs to know that.

Neji pulled me in for another hug. He hugged me tight for a few moments, then lifted my chin and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him, then lied my head on his chest once more.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

Me and Neji turned around to see Hikaro fuming in the doorway. How did we not hear the door open?