I Like You

Tenten

So I'm hanging out with the girls tonight. I wonder if I should tell them about Neji. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. Wait... I'm not crazy! Neji's been acting so abnormal. I need advice.

"So... girls... I have boy trouble."

"Ah, do tell!"

Ino was always excited to talk about boys. She's not a slut or anything. She just likes boy drama... unless it's with her.

"Well, this boy has been acting so strange since we came back from the mission."

Sakura looked at me confused. She obviously didn't know who I was referring to.

"But Lee's always weird."

"It's not Lee."

Everybody looked at me shocked, except for Hinata of course. She just giggles to herself. I noticed it.

"Wait wait wait. Neji is the one acting weird?"

"Yes Ino. Neji."

"Well, how?"

"Well... he's been acting nervous around me. Also blushing. And..."

I started to blush. The thought of Neji acting like this made me wonder. Does Neji actually like me? I actually feel really stupid for that even being a thought.

"Pretty sure he likes you Tenten."

Temari was always so sure and straight forward. She made me actually think there was a chance.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Shika was the same way, he was less obvious though. Neji is a robot. So him acting like this is an obvious sign."

If I'm going to believe anyone, it's Temari. She's older, and also the only one of us to have a boyfriend. Although I caught Ino and Sai together a few times.

I didn't want the night to end yet. I suggests we go to a restaurant. The girls agreed. I ended up going to get dango... again.

Neji

I was hanging out with Shino all day. He's not that bad when he's not talking about bugs. I wanted to talk to him about Tenten. But he doesn't seem that good with advice. Maybe I should ask someone else. Hey! The guys are all hanging out at the training grounds. Maybe I should get multiple opinions.

"Oh, hey Neji" Said Choji. He was vacuuming barbecue chips down his throat. It was disturbing to watch.

"Choji, stop being a drag and chew your food."

"What's up Neji."

Sasuke and I were pretty similar. Which is probably why he got on my nerves from time to time. He really pissed me off during the chunin exams. But we're cool now, considering. Actually he could be a good person to talk to, besides Shikamaru of course. But he seems too busy scolding Choji.

"Sasuke, could I borrow you for a moment?"

Sasuke looked at me and shrugged. We walked away from the group.

"What is it?"

"It's actually rather stupid"

"Then why are you telling me?"

And this is why I can't stand this ninja.

"I'm having trouble hiding my feelings."

"Okay... for who?"

"... A person on my squad."

"... Lee...?"

?"