Torn

Tenten

Me and Neji fell asleep on the couch. The couch was pretty roomy. Neji lied behind with one arm draped across my waist. He had me pulled close to himself. Although we were just in our underwear, we were so cozy sleeping together. This still felt like a dream. Who knew Neji was so... sensual? I was in love. I could tell just by what happened last night. This was just a bliss.

*Knock Knock Knock*

My eyes slowly opened. Who could that be? I wasn't expecting anyone. I sat up. I stretched and yawned. I didn't get much sleep last night. I stood up and just threw on Neji's shirt just to cover myself up. I walked to the door rubbing my eyes and still yawning. I opened the door.

"Tenten it's almost 4pm! What are yo-"

I was standing in front of the girls. Ino was the one yelling at me. I was confused when she abruptly stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"Uhh... what is it?"

Hinata started to giggle.

"Any reason you're wearing Nii-san's shirt Ten?"

I completely forgot! I was so tired I just threw on the first thing I seen! Oh God! Oh no! If they find out Neji is actually here they will absolutely never let me live this down!

"Ohh, uhh, yeah! I uhh, spilled something on my shirt yesterday and Neji let me borrow his shirt! Yup! I just got out of bed and I just threw on the first thing I seen to come answer the door! Yup! That's what happened!"

After I confidently told them that beautifully put together lie, I felt a presence standing behind me. My heart dropped. Neji stood close behind me and kissed the top of my head.

"Is that what you're gonna go with, love?"

Are you kidding me Neji?! You're supposed to be on my side!

All the girls glared mischievously at me. I knew as soon as Neji left, that was going to be my ass! Why would you do this to me Neji?! Didn't you just say you loved me?

"It's okay Ten. Just say the word. I'll air palm them all right now."

I giggled at what Neji just whispered in my ear. The girls looked intrigued. Of course it had to be Ino to say something.

"Aww, look at that! He's whispering sweet nothings in her ear."

If only you knew Ino... if only you knew.

"Okay this is cute and all, but I've been walking for 3 days, there's sand in my shoes, and I would like to go to the bath house now."

Temari always helps with her unintentional rudeness.

"Okay, give me a few minutes to get dressed."

"I wonder why your clothes were off in the first place."

"Yeah, and why they were replaced with Neji's."

I blushed so hard. Screw Sakura and Ino. I walked away from them and went in my room. I heard faint laughs coming from outside of the room after I closed the door.

Neji

I couldn't wait for Tenten to return. All of the girls were harassing me. Well, not Temari, she looked as annoyed as I was. Good lord, is this what Ten goes through everyday?

"So, Neji?"

"No."

"You're just going to ignore us?"

"Yes."

"What about me?"

"Yes, even you lady Hinata."