- Chapter Two -

______

I felt my head throbbing as I heard commotion from all around me, the sound of men and women along with a rhythmic beeping coming from my right, talking could be heard but I had no idea what anyone was saying until it hit me..

"Miss? Miss can you hear me? What is you name? If you can hear me respond.."

I barley uttered the my full name as I tried moving my arms to show I had a bit of life left in me. The supposed vehicle came to a halt I felt the stretcher move and softly roll away in motion with the doctors, my eyes were sort of shut with dried blood, my nose and mouth was sore not to mention it hurt badly every time I tried to move or slightly bite down.. soon the noises faded into the dark abyss.

- ONE MONTH LATER -

"Oh please, lord. Hear my prayer.... Y/n will be in perfect health... please, wake her up... amen."

The familiar voice coming from a woman beside you, the texture of her palm made your fingers twitch with the knowledge that this was in fact your mother. You slightly moved a finger then another and some could move your arms, she clasped her hands together and shed tears of joy while praising god for his miracle.

"Oh my sweet baby, how are you? Can you hear me..? I don't want to overwhelm you with questions but I'm.. I'm so happy to see you move again."

- ONE MONTH LATER -

"Dear diary, today is the day I'm final excused from physical therapy.. however my therapist has extended our appointments to recap and talk over "traumas" but today my therapist had given me horrible news.."

"Y/n.. thank the stars that you are healthy and recovering very well from this accident but unfortunately.. I have bad news."

I remember the feeling my stomach felt after hearing the words. But I didn't understand,

"There's no easy way to say this but.. unfortunately your brother has passed earlier today. He had a long fight but under his fragile circumstances he did not make it."

The words hit me instantly but I couldn't show emotion. I didn't feel tears nor show anger or sorrow. It just made me feel even worse that I couldn't shout or cry.

"Now.. I know this is upsetting news tell me how your feeling?"

"Now honey I know you feel like this is your fault but it isn't.. god has better plans for him. I promise you everything will be okay.."
"Mm..

The IV needle was sort of itchy, my parents had sent me to a mental hospital since I've been very stressed out and stopped eating and using the bathroom. I've decided.

"Mom. I want to go to college. I want to do good in his honor."

Her face lit up as she softly hugged me. Her fresh hair tickled my nose but I did not laugh, just stared at the wall a few feet away.

"I'm glad to hear that, I'll bring by your laptop and help you out if you'd like. I think this is a great new start for you."

The man knocked on the door to inform her visiting hours had just ended. She gave me a kiss and told me to take take of myself, she left and the door clicked behind her.

"Oh mom. I'm sorry, if only god could bring him back, perhaps I should take your advice. This will be a great new start for me.."

- TW: suicide, self mutilation -

I took the thin cross hanging from my bed and placed it beside me, taking one of my bras I placed it in my mouth as I violently ripped the IV out from my arm causing it it tear, I used the needle to repeatedly slice my flesh and watching the red stain the sheets and my night gown.. I figured this wasn't fast enough. I took the needle to my neck and puncture as many holes as I could til I felt high headed.

"I'm sorry god."

By finishing, my final blow was purposely falling onto the metal cross as it pierced my head and let my final breath of air finish..

"Finally.. peace and quiet"

Or would it?

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS

Hi, sorry this book has a rocky start, and um so sorry for the gore. But I promise this is when stuff becomes Hazbin

🪱