- Chapter four -

🜏
______

I hardly remember getting out of the shower, let alone getting into bed, Alastor and I talked for awhile perhaps I fell asleep on him.. I'd have to apologize for it.

The sound of running and screaming woke you up from the eternal slumber, it sounded like two pairs of legs and.. hooves? Perhaps a centaur lived here as well.. before ignoring the noise your door opened and in stepped Angel Dust shutting it right on time before whatever was out there could get in. "Hiya toots! Good mornin, did ya... uh.. sleep well?" Your hair was a mess and you wiped your eye in order to focus on the fluffy white spider, "Angel.. what time is it?" He looked at his phone and dropped it after a hard bang could be heard from the other side- a harsh feminine voice broke the awkward stare and silence- "Angelll~ come out here!"

He held the door shut as your slipped out from the warm blanket and walked towards the door, Angel kept shaking his head saying it wasn't a good idea until a dark silhouette pair of horses hooves stopped inches away from your face, the shadow disappeared and out came a long busty woman dressed in a sparkling Morticia Adam's like gown her long hair tied back as her white ghostly eyes fell upon your smaller frame.

"I'm terribly sorry miss.. I did not know the room was already occupied."
"Yeah.. it's fine. Mind playing uh.. somewhere else?"

The woman swished away the horse as it disappeared into a cloud of sparkling black fog, she dusted her dress and held out a pale hand, "I'm Nova and you?" You shook her hand still feeling the sleepiness in your eyes. "I'm (Y/n) .. uh, nice to meet you Elvira.." The tall woman retrieved her hand and held them behind her back, "Great... I'm going back-" before you can mutter the words  "(Y/n) ?" A voice coming from behind Nova rang a bell, Alastor came over with a tray that served breakfast, Angel and Nova looked at each other then the older woman cleared her throat and slicked her curls back.. "Well.. (Y/n) it's been a pleasure, forgive the loud introduction.. ta ta" "Yeah.. bye toots sorry for uh. Yeah"

Alastor stood in the cramped hallway still holding the tray while you stood on the other side of the line looking at the pair walking away and back to Alastor with the brightest smile displayed ever.

"Alastor.. you didn't have to."
"Oh but I insist my dear! Come now, it will get cold if we just stand around and wait!"

This man.. his features seemed normal, his long slender nose and wide eyes fit perfectly, if you weren't stupid you'd admire him from up close, but his behavior was erratic, he twitched and spoke a bit arrogantly, but he was also emotionless and cold it was like watching a mad man lose himself in a blink of an eye.

"(Y/n.) did you not hear me?"
"No.. no sorry. I didn't mean to space out like that."
"If you'd like I could show you around."

He finished setting up your breakfast as he stepped aside and placed his hands perfectly together, watching your every move. "Alastor. You really didn't have to go the length for me.. please we just met." His eye twitched a bit as his small dropped a bit to form a side smirk. "Please I simply just work here. It's my job show guest hospitality. I'm simply doing my job (Y/n.)." His stern tone was cold and very matter of fact, he dismissed himself after the two of you exchanged a couple of looks, once the door clicked shut your face melted into a red fit from second hand embarrassment.

"Am I crazy? Maybe I looked into it too much and it was my imagination of course he just works here and this hotel seems short staffed.. maybe I could work here."