- Chapter Eight -

🜏
______

After being tucked in by Alastor the night before you slept all night like a baby before being woken by the morning sun and a fluffy little ball purring beside you.

"Oh.. hello, are you the one he calls Leith?" Your nimble fingers lightly pressed against the black fur of the cat scratching behind her ears and the golden spot on her tailbone as she stretched and yawned rubbing against your arm enjoying your touch; until her attention snapped at the door, her ears lowered and she bolted off the bed onto the windowsill and out into the garden. Your body ached slightly and you had a slight painful cut on the side of your mouth.

Your hands guided up your legs and stopped at your stomach as last nights scene played through your head again.

"Mm.. I didn't think he'd have it in him.. what's wrong with me?"

Alastor walked up the stairs and knocked, you got up patted down the nightgown you were wearing and opened the door. "Good morning Alastor." His sharp teeth pressed together with his hands behind his back.

"Good Morning (Y/n).. sleep well?"
"Yes thank you, and you?"

He chuckled to himself lightly.

"Oh.. i guess you can say that, good." His body language was still he had a hint of excitement behind his tone as his eyes looked giddily.

"I really like your cat.. she's sweet."
"Ah.. you met Leith? Little devil she runs this home not me."

Alastor's eyes travel down your frame as he takes note of you putting on the clothes he provided for your short stay, your face flushed a bit as you realized. "Oh forgive me.. I didn't even think of this garment being so short, I'm sorry." He clasped his hands together shaking his head before speaking again. "Nonsense dear! I came to see if you were up and since you are breakfast is ready, come down to the dining room whenever you see fit." He turned away to leave before making a comment.

"The nightgown looks great on you." And with that he left you alone upstairs, your heart couldn't help but beat twice as fast as you gently closed the door sort of crushing on Alastor.

"Could this really be? Do I have feelings for him? No! Possibly not.. but no one has ever made me feel this amount of pleasure and joy- I mean no one has ever made me FEEL anything.. supposedly I like spending time with him.. but the things he did to me that night I can't stop thinking of.. I don't feel like myself.."

With the door closed and the curtains drawn back you lightly pranced around the room picking out a new outfit to wear to breakfast laying it out on the bed and humming a tune.

"He did say I could come down when I was ready.."

TW
Masturbation.

With the thoughts still lingering in your head of last nights dinner event, your stomach felt warm as your breathing labored. Your hand traveled low down to your stomach resting above your groin sending a jolting feeling to your pussy, your panties felt lightly damped as your blush stained face began to watch gently caressing and rubbing your eager clit, a clear wet slick covered your fingers as it came out naturally.

"H-ha.."

As the feeling expanded your back arched, more fingers were added to the pleasure and the warmth deep in your gut as you thought of the man invaded your mind! With a free hand it went to grazed your sensitive nipples overstimulating your body, the lewd sight was done privately but a deep twisted part of your brain wished Alastor would grow impatient and barge in.