- Introduction -

____

"Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little"

The man running behind you was eagerly catching up to you, the path ahead of you kept going on forever, "he wouldn't give up anytime soon" you though..

"I'll cut you up and make you dinner
You've reached the end, you are the winner"

Taking a quick left while rushing into an abandoned house, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard from down stairs, you rushed into the last room and swiftly shut the door while pushing the dresser up against the door, opening the closet you squeezed in and closed it, holding your mouth and nose to prevent any sounds.

"Rolling down your tinted window
Driving next to me real slow.."

With every violent crashing sound came a hard shutter from you, the house was incredibly old which came with creaking floorboards, downstairs the banging and yelling grew until it fell silent for a little while.

"He said, Let me take you for a joyride
I've got some candy for you inside"

No sound of the man could be heard until you picked up on distinctive laughing from the hallway, fast and alarmed the heavyweight steps lead only to the very door you were behind in, to the room you thought would be safest from him, his maniac giggles didn't stop him from kicking the door down so violently.

"Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop

As soon as the door and dresser came down, the feeling of your heavy heart sank into your stomach, your throat was dry and your eyes were peeled wide looking within the cracks from the closet, your palm had collected a lot of sweat and snot from holding your mouth and nose shut, the only thing you could do was watch as he slowly creeped around the room waiting for the slightest peep to come from your mouth, the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop, while watching closely at the man's legs move about you couldn't help but close your eyes shut not being able to stand at the sight of him.

The silence was too eerie, it didn't sit well with the intense atmosphere. As the closet door ripped opened abruptly you let out the biggest scream stinging the back of your throat as he laughed in your face yanking you out from the small space

"At last! I have found you! Did you really think you could escape from me?!"

"Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it!"

______

Hello! I hope you enjoy this book! If interested I have another Alastor x reader book that has already been completed! Please check it out or stay tuned for this story!

🍓