- Chapter Nine -

🜏
______

Excitement was the first thing on your list that morning, you received an email stating you got the job as a bottle girl in one of the clubs near by. "Angelll.. I'm telling you, once I save enough money I could move into my own flat, maybe even adopt a cat! I've looked some cute ones in the pet store the other day."

The spider nodded, "Well look at that, I'm proud of ya babe! I got Fat Nuggets from one of those pet stores he was the last one~" he cuddles and kisses the little pink pig's nose softly before putting him down.

"I'm just nervous."
"Why? You're smokin hot! I think you'll do fine."

She shakes her head looking at her nails as Angel paints them. "I've never really worked a job where I could be around people all the time.. for some reason it's like my disorder had been cured once I arrived in hell." Angel cleaned up the nail polish that spilled on the sides of your nails. "Look I hear ya' babe, it can be nerve wracking to try something new but honestly you might not even start out with big clients, they'll probably give you the work no one wants to do and train ya."

He dismisses the idea and laughs. "Perhaps you could teach me somethings?" He looks up at her with excitement in his eyes. "Like what?" You stopped looked down at the floor and back up.

"I dunno.. to be as seductive and pretty like you.."
"Oh you poor thing, yeah! Let do it, my friend Cherry would love to tag along is that cool?" You thought about it for a moment not really feeling like you had a choice because in all honesty you were a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, sounds cool. Thanks Angel." "Anything for a good friend of mine~"

After talking to Angel and doing nails etc, Angel had to leave for a shoot at his work leaving you to retreat to your room a bit bored and bummed.

"Frowns don't look good on you.." you jumped from the sudden voice as a mysterious cool breeze swallowed you whole, your keys dropped to the floor.

"Alastor! You scared me.. what are you doing lurking here?"
"Oh nothing.. Nifty was having a hard time getting this door opened to follow up on the cleaning that needed to be done, I just opened it for her." You thought to yourself thinking of what Angel said from your earlier conversation.

"So you can just come into any room in the hotel?" He shrugged looking smugly at her. "Mm well if I'm being honest.. yes! I can enter any room if I really wanted to~"

Your breath hitched thinking dirty things with this new found information keeping your composure while also unlocking your room door.

"Oh really? Have you ever done anything with that ability?"
"Yes actually.. kicked out guests who couldn't comply with the hotel rules."

Your mind fell flat as the excitement went down with his boring response. "Ah.. well I guess that's one way to put it to good use." Alastor stood at the door his hands behind his back as he watched you settle in putting your items away his chest heaving while looking at your frame.

"You almost seem disappointed.. why is that?"
"Why would I be disappointed? That you're not a creepy pervert?" You scoffed.

You turned to sit on your bed as he took a few steps closer, his aura rising to this almost threatening level.

** TW **
Penetration

He walks up to her on her bed leaning down grabbing her cheeks clenching them close as he speaks in a low tone. "Is that what you want from me..? To be pervert?" Your eyes widen before looking him up and down this is the closest he's really gotten it's almost frightening.

"Yeah.. be a pervert don't hide who you are.." you laughed your sentence out before being let go from him, he held you down the the bed kissing you slipping tongue in tasting your saliva, enjoying the warmth as his hands roamed over your body, exploring every curve and contour as if he was starved for touch. His erection throbbed painfully against his pants pressed slightly into your thigh, begging for release. "Fuck Alastor..."

Alastor's eyes darkened with lust as he heard those words escape her lips. "Don't be scared now.. what happened to that cocky little attitude of yours?" he growled. You looked up at him red in the face processing the events that will occur.

"Do you want this?.." you asked him sheepishly.
"I think we both know that answer.. the real question is, do you want this?" With a simple nod from you Alastor let out a deep breath almost as if he was relieved.

He positioned himself at her, the tip of his cock pressing against her entrance slowly, he watched in awe as your tight hole stretched around his member, accommodating him inch by slow inch. His tip finally slipped past your tight ring of muscle making him groan, his teeth biting down on his bottom lip slightly in an attempt to stifle a moan. "S-so tight... So... fucking... tight." he managed to mutter between gasps for air.

"Ahhh~ F..fuck! Al.."

Finally being comfortable with the new sensation he let his hips moving rhythmically, filling her up inch by agonizing inch as he fully penetrated her. His hand placed on her lower waist holding her steady as he looked down at the girl, mouth agape as the bed rocked.

"You feel so good (Y/n)... So tight and wet~" he panted, his hips picking up speed letting his cock throb inside her, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. You went to pull your shirt off feeling suffocated from the fabrics being pressed against each others skin, his free hand found her breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple roughly, eliciting a high-pitched moan from her lips.

"Shh.. shh, we can't let anyone know what we're doing here now can we?" He said in between thrust, creeping his fingers up to her mouth putting his middle and ring fingers into her mouth forcing her to open wide.

"C'mon... I know you can go wider than that (Y/n).."

As the thrusting became sloppy your breath began to fasten soon Alastor pulled out and let his cum cover your bare chest exhaling the excitement as it died down.

"Fuck."

** End of TW **

The man fixed his coat and flattened his hair down while looking into the mirror. "Alright dear it was nice to catch up! Remember don't forget your room keys and we'll plan that party you've been talking about."

You laid in bed relaxing before flashing him a thumbs up not able to give him a coherent response. "Let's keep this fiasco between us... okay?" And with that the man in red laughed darkly before shutting the door.

"Oh I fucked up..." you sighed as you stood up and looked around your room.

🜏
______

Sorry for typos.
😏