- Chapter Five -

🜏
______

Alastor retreated to his office to pickup his papers and briefcase before heading home, he'd lock his door and stuff his keys into his back pocket as he wondered down the hall out to the main lobby. Out there he watched you converse with Angel exchanging light jokes and small talk before the spider would stand and invite her for a drink at the hotel bar. "C'mon (Y/n) don't be a prude.." he taunted you lightly. "Alright.. just a few drinks though I don't want to be too messed up." Alastor acted nonchalantly as you all crossed paths.

"Greetings Angel, (Y/n). Where are you ladies going?"
"Angel was telling me of the hotel bar, says that they have pretty good drinks."

Alastor scoffed and hummed in response.

"Oh of course they do! I created them." He chuckled lightly as Angel rolled his eyes while texting on his phone. "Ugh okay we get it you're better than all of us Al.. c'mon toots let's go, we don't wanna mess with the old man's sleep schedule~" Angel teases as he started to laugh and pull you away from Alastor, his face stone statue, red eyes followed you being dragged away.

"I didn't find that very amusing Angel." His face fell flat as he carried on to the door to leave. "Wait Al." You stopped as you called out to him. "Um. Goodnight." He raised his hand as he walked out to acknowledge you before Angel practically sat you down at the bar.

"Oh sugar.. don't tell me ya got it bad for smiles~"
"No, no. I don't, I don't even know him so it would be uncanny to fall for him." Angel laughed.
"Well you don't have to be in love to fall for someone ya know. It's more of a 'do I wanna fuck you' type of falling." His long fingers made dramatic air quotations as the drinks came out, the bartender scoffing while listening to the conversation.

"He's trouble. That sarcastic psycho has his own twisted intentions, you wouldn't know it though. He's batshit news kid." You looked at the man cat hybrid as he cleaned the glasses and kept his eyes focused on the trim below him. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." Angel scoffed his drink down before answering for him. "Oh this is Husker.. just our only amazing bartenderrr.. his drinks.. to die for babe!" You looked at Angel confused. "Are you drunk already?" Husker laughed. "No, I slipped him some sedates he usually comes down here to talk my fuckin' ears off all night til I physically have to remove him from that spot.."

You nodded as you eyed your drink and politely passed on it. "I'll get him to bed.. it was nice meeting you." Husker nodded as he carried on cleaning up before talking out loud. "Seriously kid.. Al ain't some random grandpa.. he's got a couple of loose screws up there." He disappeared to the back leaving you and Angel alone to walk to the elevator.

- Alastor -

He pulled into his drive away killing the engine and turning towards the entrance of his home, the tall black door opened and closed loudly, he placed his keys into the bowl on the small side table in the foyer tossing his coat on the rack before climbing upstairs. "My my.. what a day.." inside his office he placed his briefcase on his dark oak desk and emptied its contents on the surface before plummeting into his leather chair pulling out a cigarette. "Leithhh~" Alastor called out.

A little black fur ball came trumpeting into the office jumping up on his desk not caring for what she was stepping on. "Easy kitty.. you'll make a mess." He picked up the cat and placed her on his lap as he stretched his long legs out under the table sighing into his cigarette as his free hand went to stroke the soft black fur of his beloved cat. "Have you been being good?" The cat looked up at him and blinked slowly softly purring as his lanky nimbly fingers scratched and rubbed her sweet spots. The cat sensed something outside of the room abruptly turning to run after whatever it was leaving him alone.