03, it's raining men

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, it's raining men

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, it's raining men. )

       WELL, AFTER THE FULL BLOWN MURDER SHE'D WITNESSED, HER APPITITE HAD BEEN DYSTROYED, JUST LIKE THAT NOW CUT IN OFF WEREWOLF.

𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 had to be the one that was like 'oooh yes let me just follow these creepy ass people into creepy forest at night to witness a murder'. And they just had to be fucking werewolves!? She hated werewolves, they're so angry and ugly, and disgusting, and just have so many issues, and it's like pick a struggle!

But a murder can't stop a 200 year old vampire in the 21st century, it's a harsh world out there, and only the fittest and cunning of vampires can have the mindset to go to high school, repeatedly. After five hours of 'prep' in case she had a stray werewolf trying to bite her, she'd made arrangements for all the people in the loft to 'protect her'. Literally if a werewolf even steps into the apartment block, everyone is coming out of their homes and beating them with an umbrella.

The next day, at school, the crazy screaming naked girl from the hospital a few days ago had been rumoured to come back again. It's all everyone's been whispering or talking about since she 'escaped' the hospital. I'm guessing that it's the ginger bitch blocking the hallway.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds," a brunette shrugs to a star stuck ginger.

"Oh my gosh, will you move! There's actual people trying to get through!" she shouted. The two girls turn around shocked. 'O there's people behind me, whatever should I do? Hmmm, I know! I should stand in the middle of the fucking hallway!'

"I- Excuse me!" The ginger exclaims in disbelief, if anyone wasn't looking at her before, they sure were now. Do people have nothing to do now, don't they have a book report or something to stress over?

"Did I stutter? I said move," she made a shooing gesture with her hands. Sure she hadn't had a conversation with the ginger but she seems like she'd lost a few brain cells when she was running around in the forest.

She was running a little late and she found out that she needed to go 'whiskey shopping' in order for her not to be a bitch for the next few weeks. The bell for first period was going to ring in a few minutes and she had English. Of course her mind wasn't thinking about William Shakespeare or F. Scott Fitzgerald, but rather the werewolves or the hunters.

Was it even worth being here, it would be safer for her to just find another town, and hope that she could finally find a place where the girl could be safe and you know... happy, but that seems like an impossible task for her.

Out of the blue, two boys, the guy with the buzzcut from the hospital and the other guy who was staring at her all day yesterday, come up to Roxy, very 'Men In Black' with their arms crossed and faces stern. "We know who you are," the creepy guy states, stepping one step closer. She closed the dirty green metal locker, and faced them, mocking their stance.