02, tiny but mighty

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, tiny but mighty

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, tiny but mighty. )

       ROXY ARRIVED AT THE TOWN HOSPITAL, VAMPIRE HABITS AND ALL.

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 drank from the vein but it's a new town, you never know if there's going to another 'council' or hunters around. If there is was, she was no doubt going to kill them but she'd give them a day to figure out there was a blood sucking monster in town, but for now she would rely on blood bags, for now. Stepping into the all white building, she found this... person laid out across 3 seats, snoring and muttering some, disturbing, to say the least, things.

"He's been here all weekend." this nurse comes up to me says. She looks at him the same way Roxy did, with disgust yet sympathy. The kid had a buzzcut for crying out loud, how could she not.

She stifled her laugh and replied "Really?" Roxy turned to face her and she just seems really familiar. Deja vu. She felt like she was once in this exact same spot once more. Weird. Her curly hair and her tan skin but hey, she was like 200 years old, her memory could be getting worse. Apparently she thinks the same, about the similarity thing not the oldness, Roxy liked to pride herself on clear skin.

"Do I know you?" she said, her hand on her hip and a bunch of files held closely to her chest.

Does she?
Probably not.

"No sorry I don't think so," she said awkwardly, the thirst for blood coming back up again. If it wasn't so busy, she would've sucked the life out of three people already.

The nurse frowned. "Gosh, I really need to go to sleep," she muttered as she lightly slapped herself awake.

Suddenly an older man comes into the lobby from one of the doors and looks at the boy they were looking at. "He's been here all night," he repeated with an annoyed tone.

"He's been here all weekend," the nurse corrected.

The vampire took that as an opportunity to creep away from the old people in the lobby and start to try and find the 'blood room'. She walked and found herself walking into a dark, cool coloured room and compel a few of the nurses so they didn't see me and take a few of the blood bags.

She starts to hear rattling, like a troll walking on a mountain. If Grey's Anatomy has taught anyone anything, is that a locked room and grunts always equals sex. But then there's a light girly shriek, either the sex is really bad or really good.