05, twilight days

( 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, twilight days

( 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, twilight days. )

       ROXY CARRIED JARED ALL THE WAY HOME.

𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 a slinky, just as soon as she picked him up, he just slides back down. She got them to her apartment, and placed him on the sofa. He was starting to wake back up as she gave him a glass of water. He slowly started to sit up right, groaning as crossed his legs. He put his feet on her couch. He put his disgusting, nasty feet on her couch.

She didn't know how to approach this type of conversation. She had a feeling that this day would come but she never expected for it to come so quickly. She liked Jared, I liked Jared, and honestly neither Roxy or I had any intention of watching him die or be scared of her. Knowing that she was vampire, knowing about all this werewolf, supernatural stuff - how would this effect them. If she just erased his memory, just pretended it never happened, wouldn't it all go back to normal. On the other hand, it would be kinda nice not to hide it. The whole vampire thing, it would be nice to not have to keep it a secret. She wasn't ashamed of being a vampire, she liked the power, the strength that came with it.

"You stupid, stupid idiot!" She slapped the back of his head, sitting next to him kicking his feet off the leather. "How do you manage to get beat up in prison. You didn't even go to prison. Why the hell were you there! Are you stupid? No just tell me, are you stupid-"

"Can you just shut up for a second!" he screamed, resting his head on the crook of her shoulder.

"No, I will not shut up!"

"No, first you tell me what the hell you did!" he asks, now facing her.

"You got yourself into trouble in the first place, you tell me!"

"I was at station because my parents told me to go back home with my sister so I bought food and then brought it to her and then some people called her and then I saw Isaac and then he started to scream and I think his bones started to crack so I went to check up on him and then his eyes glowed yellow and then he ripped the door off its hinges so then I started to run and then he threw me against the freaking wall!" he ranted. They were both just shouting at this point, and they weren't going to stop.

"Oh! I don't know how to respond to that!'

"I don't know," he stated incredulously, "tell me why you- you -you have fangs!"

"The guy that hurt you was a werewolf!" she blurted out.

"Yeah I got that from the roar and eyes and stuff. Now tell me what you are!" he screamed back.

"Okay! Okay! I'm a vampire!" His face was hard to describe. His eyes sort of popped out and he sort off straightened up, and looked to the distance.