07, dog parents

( 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, dog parents

( 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, dog parents. )

       BEFORE SHE KNEW IT, THE SCHOOL DAY ENDED AND THE SKY HAD BECOME PITCH BLACK.

𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 behind and compelled the janitor to just ignore her while she made her way to find an archive room of sorts. Going behind the front desk, there was a room filled with brown carboard boxes, and she didn't really expect to find anything else like it. She grabbed the late 80's and early 90's boxes and started to comb through all the documents.

After a while - a few hours - Roxy was able to find one document of the girl she was in photos with, Melissa Delgado was her name. At least she had a name now. But as she put the file in hey bag, the voice through the speakerphone was announcing the beginning of the lacrosse game, so she made her way to the field. It seemed like the whole town was here for the game. Parents, grandparents, friends and hunters alike had turned up, and everyone eyes had seemed to be on Scott McCall.

Jared was sitting on the bench next to Stiles, but his eyes was focused in front of him, and he was looking like he had the blood sucked out him. "What's with you?" she exclaimed, sitting next to him.

"I'm going to throw up again," he said closing his eyes. "And where the hell where you! I was calling you for 5 whole minutes!"

"My phone died, but I'm here now," she grinned with two thumbs up.

"I can't do this, I don't even know how I'm going to play," he groaned, putting his face in his hands, staring at the dirt floor.

"At least you're playing, I'm still on the bench," Stiles whined. Jared sat up and looked over at him with a straight face subtly saying 'shut up'.

As Coach instructed for Jared to stand up and join the rest of the team. Stiles and Roxy were on the bench in silence before she decided to join the rest of the town on the bleachers. Allison and her psychopath grandfather were sitting next to each other, he was probably teaching her on what the most painful way of torture is. The only other place was a seat next to the nurse from the first day she got here. "That's my son," she said proudly to her, pointing to Scott, who was talking to Jackson about, no surprise, the hunters.

The game had started. Truth be told Roxy had no idea what the rules were. I mean, you just throw balls into sticks and then put it into a soccer net. Except there's a lot of people - boys - pushing and knocking each other to the ground. In a flash, one of the players from the home team, Danny, fell to the ground after being in what seems like a WWE match with the one of the other players, who is definitely not a teenager. Coach dragged him, by the ear, to the bleachers, where Stiles was suspiciously not there anymore.

"He belong to you?" A boy with a camera had come up to the nurse.

"No, mine is still on the field. While I'm here really wishing that he would've stuck with tennis. You the year book photographer?" She asked him.