09, 1991's graduating year's prom

( 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, 1991's graduating year's prom

( 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, 1991's graduating year's prom. )

PURE DARKNESS.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 she saw as Roxy's eyes fluttered open. She was laying on clouds, or a bed she didn't know. She hastily got up. This wasn't her house, this wasn't anywhere she recognised. A golden flash. "Roxy, Mel, hurry the fuck up!" She heard a guy shout to her from far away. She was in a house? Quickly, she moved to the railing where she saw a boy dressed in a blue and white chequered suit, hair all gelled down, and a bowtie around his neck. Why did he look like Stiles?

He looked up once more, and she saw his eyes move to where she was, and yet he didn't pay signal that he saw her. She saw him sigh, groaning as he rolled his eyes so hard, he threw his head back. She saw him mutter things angrily as he practically stomped up the wooden staircase, and just as Roxy thought that he was going to see her, acknowledge her existence, he walked past her like she wasn't even there.

Was she there?

"You guys look fine, now lets go!" The boy barged into the room behind her, where she just came out from, and she saw two girls that definitely weren't there before. It was like she was seeing through a filter, like there was something blocking her from seeing the clear picture. She ventured into the room once more and tried to tap the shoulder of the guy.

"Hello! Hey!" When waving her hands in front of his face didn't work, she resulted to slapping him, hitting him, she even started to random dance moves in front of him. Yet to no success. She finally turned around to face the two girl who were chatting in front of the mirror, actively trying not to pay attention to the boy who had a fire burning in his eyes.

She walked closer and closer to the large standing mirror, a girl with tan skin, and the happiest smile on her face came into view. Where the hell was she?

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

It was her? Roxy Salvatore was dressed up in a prom dress, diamond jewellery, putting on cherry red lipstick.

But Roxy Salvatore was a vampire with a family issues in jeans and a t-shirt, not a prom queen.

"Noah, y'know that Claud's still at home right? So calm down," she spoke, or rather her other self spoke.

"Rox, this is the first time I actually have a date to prom, I'd like to actually not be late this time," he sassed.

"Okay last time we brought your car, so it's your fault," the other girl replied, unscrewing her clear lip gloss. She was wearing a green two piece dress, and the girl kept kicking the ends of her skirt so she wouldn't trip.