01, go johnny go!

( 𝒐𝒏𝒆, go johnny go! )

ROXY SALVATORE WAS NOT A POSITIVE PERSON.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 speech about how horrible her brother's lives were, wasn't lost on the youngest Salvatore. From they were children, Roxy was their person, they weren't hers. She preferred to hide in the shadows to take out her sorrows, her brothers had other mechanisms. Stefan was to ignore everyone around him and Damon's was to project onto her.

"I'm so sick of your attitude!" Damon spits out. "I'm finally happy and your just trying to ruin it, just like with everything you do. Everything you touch, you destroy. Why do you think mom left?" he says with red eyes. "It wasn't because she ran away with Julian, she left because she couldn't stand looking at you for another day. You are the reason our family is dystroyed," he screams taking another gulp of his bourbon.

The Mystic Falls gang had just found out that Lily fucking Salvatore, yes the dead one that everyone thought had died when they were children - that one - would choose, by her own free will, to stay with and consider another whole group of people, family. She would rather forget the kids that she birthed and leave then with someone who treated them like rag dolls, to get a second chance at life, and then they fight amongst themselves for their own chance at happiness. A wonderful family dynamic if you ask me.

Why was Roxy the one getting yelled at and yet Elena's the one crying? It makes no sense. But that's how it works in Mystic Falls. While everyone else is dying or you know, being told that they are the reason that your family was destroyed. Elena is always the first priority.

When everything had settled down, meaning Damon had collapsed on the couch, holding his bottle of bourbon for dear life and Stefan had calmed Elena down and they were fast asleep on his bed, Roxy started to go on 'my daily hunting spree.' Just like every other night she pretended that Damon's words never hurt her, that she was stronger than her brothers. Damon and Stefan were never the best with controlling themselves, human or vampire versions of themselves.

Roxy however could control her blood lust, sorta, and that she could control her emotions, sorta. She was no Caroline, but she was better then her brothers and that was good enough for her. Has she had moments where she wanted to rip Ric's arms off and make him eat them, yeah. Has she had moments where she's slaughtered entire villages because she was in a mood, yeah, maybe. But all of that aside, she hasn't done anything like that in years, I mean Damon snapped Matt's neck just last week (not that anyone minded), so, I don't see a problem.

But these last few years, probably the worst of her life, she had to wonder, what was the point of having her emotions on. Katherine, contrary to popular belief, was the best fake friend that a girl could ever had. The girl still consider her to be a snake but, she was such a strong woman, and yet she never really had her emotions off, she was still human, and she was proud of it. Roxy didn't want to turn them off here because everyone would torture her and try to make her turn it back on again.