06, illusionist

( 𝒔𝒊𝒙, illusionist

( 𝒔𝒊𝒙, illusionist. )

       "WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE."

𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗗 in and had blood stains on the front of his shirt. His unruly hair made it seem as if he had gotten into a fight with himself. He quickly looked over from Deaton to Roxy, and his eyes had a widened.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" his breath like a cloud of smoke in the cold air.

She didn't want anyone to know about the... 'situation', even though Scott's photograph had brought her attention to this 'thing', she didn't want to get answers to this 'thing' in front of anyone. That's why all that came out of her mouth was, "My dog broke."

Deaton had been open and closing his mouth like a fish, and finally snapped out of his daze. "What the hell happened to you-"

She didn't know why he was being so dramatic, haven't they all established that he's a werewolf, he can heal by himself. Deaton quickly advanced towards Scott, so she obviously intervened. Standing in front of him, he was taller than her, actually both of them were. "Never mind him, you answer my questions, otherwise you're dead, and I'm guessing you know what I'm capable of," she warned, flashing her eyes.

"You're not going to do that," he subtly shook his head.

"And why's that?"
"Because I'm the only one who remembers what happened."

"You know I'm starting to think you're causing the problems in the town," a voice says from behind. She forgot Scott was here. She turned around and the red stain on his shirt hadn't stopped, the blood was still spreading - tainting his shit with the reminder that he couldn't protect.

"Just please, I'll explain it to you later. I'll take care of Scott's problem," he heads to the back before poking his head out the door, "and please don't hurt anyone," he says directly to her. I mean, technically Scott's a monster too, he can kill people as well, it's not just her. "They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk!"

"What is that?" Scott asks as he pulls up his shirt for Deaton.

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you? You will heal the same, just not as quickly, because of Derek." Yay, Hottie Derek, or was it Hot Back Guy? Denrick?

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how - How do you know anything?" Scott asked frantically, almost amazed as Deaton started to clean up his wound.

"Yeah Deaton, how do you know everything?" she added.

"It's- I- It's a long story but what I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Well, kind of," he turned to Scott and her. "I can help, but this," he pointed to the dead guy on the table. "This is something different."