Chapter 4 Team fortress in Sports festival and the birth of a new Cobra

With the sports festival finally arriving and this is where the rest of all students must participate and that the whole world watches , Little did everyone know that a certain green little broccoli boi is going to make history .

Warning contain : Izuku winning the sports festival , and Izuku getting two new quirks

Narrator P.O.V

After the training form Team fortress and me being in there secret fortress which is a temple the sport festival finally arrives however that doesn't mean that it's safe there ware still villains out there luckily the school called in some Pro heroes where there to protect the stadium from being destroyed or any villain attacks . Since Izuku was trained by professionals and All might he began training and controlling One For All and Izuku made a promise to All might that he will become the next symbol of piece just like his Grandfather Lazlo Midoriya .

So now it was that day when ever class form U.A would attend to prove themselves that they are future heroes , although this may sound good but being in the sport festival is very tough for students especially Class 1-A cause they have gotten almost scolded by almost all of U.A. because of Class 1-A fighting villains at the U.S.J which kind of made 1-A got famous for luckily no one else figured out about Izuku secret team of deadly mercenaries . But finally the day has come .

Class 1-A where in a locker room waiting for there sensei to arrive they have some conversations about what they might do better however there was a rival between two students non other than Todoroki and Izuku .

Todoroki : Midoriya you might think you will win this but you must know beating you is like beating all might

The class stares at them luckily kirashima and Kaminari broke them up

Kirashima : Hey man don't be like that we haven't even entered the arena

Kaminari : Yeah save it you two

The conflict between the two students just began, then Eraserhead appeared , he then told his students to get ready because they are starting . With that said Class 1–A starts to leave the room and now where heading towards outside to see many people where there including many Pro- Heroes and heroines including the second number 2 hero
Endevour he was here to witness the action . He also had his other assistants the fire heroine Burnin other wise as Moe Kamiji and let's just say she's a bit when it wild when is means to Competative stuff , she also's with the group know as the Flaming Sidekickers . There was also other groups and Pro heroes as well as the Wild wild Pussy cats , Gang orca and some of his sidekicks, Best Jeanist, the dragon hero Ryuku ,and others. Finally Aizawa was with Present mic in a observation room and as always present mic with his ear piercing yelling .

Present Mic : HEY MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE ALL YOU RAPID SPORTS FANS

The crowd went wild when Present Mic shouted for the hype of all fans for the sports festival

Present Mic : GET THOSE CAMERAS, PERPS,MEDIA ORBS, THIS YEAR WERE BRINGING YOU SOME FO THE RADES PERFORMANCES IN ALL OF SPORTS FESTIVAL HISTORY GUARANTEED IVE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION FOR THIS SHOW... ARE TOU READY

The crowd went wild again and then hyping up the excitement for the sport festival , then the students of Class 1-A came out from the tunnel entrance they where greeted with cheer and hype when they came out .

Meanwhile with the mercenaries

Team fortress was in the stadium but they where in another observation to see the Sports festival they sure where interested although they could compare this to a baseball game because of the stadium and crowd .

Scout : Huh feels like I'm watching a baseball game

Soldier : Sure does like American baseball Huh

Demoman : To think that the wee little ones attend this *Burps* thing ay