Special Halloween chapter : Scream fortress in return of the dreaded evil

As some say those old things that will put an impact on the world, some of those things will be good, or evil, but that can't be said for income tax.

Warning: I do not own My hero academia or Team Fortress 2.

Side Note: The part of this story might not be accurate to the game's actual gameplay, so please consider the confusion.

================================

Narrator P.O.V

It was a Halloween night in Japan, there were kids and teens alike enjoying themselves getting candy and treats.

There are some spooks and pranks on what kids do wild on this holiday, and trying to scare the others with their costumes and creativity of horror.

However, this Halloween will be no other like old fashion tricks and madness for the chaos that wields at the hands of an old friend of one of the team members.

It was a Halloween afternoon and the team was just having their afternoon activities and business, nothing bad or anything, but it seems that engineer, Izuku soldier, and Shelly were working together raking and cleaning leaves on the trees that fall on the grass floor. But also these four would usually have a conversation with each other

Engineer: So yall gonna try and scare some kids on the streets or maybe help out with more traps in case any of these so call villains show up?

Soldier: I will be making more traps in the forest engie, I can't let out those criminals reach our perimeter, I need mines, barbwire, and death rays.

Izuku: For you guys, yes, but for me just gonna be observing and see what's going to happen tonight.

Shelly: Same here.

As the others were just having their usual days of being in a team secretly, something unusual happened, the wind started to blow harder than usual, then some fog with a feeling of chilly cold breeze, and finally some dark clouds formed above the Temple.

The mercs, two inmates, and two teens got the attention everyone else was starting to get a weird feeling that this wasn't going to be a normal Halloween.
Everyone go together to see what the incident was about to appear, then green light and glow spew threw the clouds.

Scout: Hey guys is it me or is this going to head weirdly?

Demoman: Ugh, who knows I'm already too drunk for this, but it looks like it will be a stormy and misty night.

Heavy: Looks like the dark Storm too heavy.

But then they heard a voice that sounded like laughter.

???:Ahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhhaaaahahahah.

That's when it came to the mercs but the other 4 are still confused.

Engineer: Oh no, it can't be.

Medic: Do you think zat he's back?

Spy: Looks like it.

Then the voice started to speak.

???: I AM HERE MERASMUS THE WIZARD HAS COME FOR YOUR SOULS.

Soldier: Oh no Merasmus.

The two teens were confused to see this mysterious person appear, but Izuku still wasn't sure that it was the real Merasmus.

Izuku: Holy, That can't be who I think it is right Soldier?

Soldier: Son I'm being honest here, that is the real Merasmus, who was also my old roommate.

Shelly: And he's trying to take our souls.