Chapter 10 Team fortress in The trip to Mannhood Texan tech

Looks like things are getting more gaining for our little friend Izuku Midoriya, and his adventure of becoming a mercenary/hero for a change.

But looks like our Texan friend might as well be a little assistance and all this here partner.

Disclaimer: I do not own My hero Academia or Team fortress 2

Warning: The images or gif I used do not belong to me, (except for the one at the bottom that haves my name on it that belongs to me.)

Also warning: Izuku Getting a new quirk, and him learning the language of the Texan god, Engineer himself.

===================================================

Narrator P.O.V

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroy ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln.

May 15, 1864
American Civil war.
The battle of Resaca.

It has been two days when the confederates held the line when the unions tried to siege them from entering the southern territories.

That well said that many of the confederates were hoping that this would help them win this war, however, their desire will not come to hope when one of lincoln's super soldiers was out there slaying and slashing every confederate army stand's in his way.

Confederate soldier 1: Hey fellas we gotta some news.
Confederate Soldier 2: What is it.
Confederate Soldier: We got some trouble.
Confederate Soldier 3: why say that.
Confederate Soldier 1: Because one of our spies caught that the Patriot Terror is coming.

Confederate Soldier 2/3: WHAT.

Just then the sound of a musket being shot at burst and then it hit one of the confederate soldiers back heads, making it explode, then the other two were taken down, then more Confederate Soldiers's heard the noises of death, that's when until they got glims of the Patriot terror it's self and it's a group going behind him.

Then the Patriot terror proceeds to shoot them dead then the Patriot terror quickly rushed towards battle shouting towards his men to charge.

The Patriot Terror: ALRIGHT SOLDIER'S CHARGE.

Soon then 45 union soldiers then started to shoot their muskets towards the unprepared confederate soldiers, while that happens the Patriot terror rushed towards battle with his mighty Scaboard officer handcrafted, he started to slash every enemy soldier he sees.

One confident soldier aim, the Patriot strikes first, they try shooting, but the Patriot terror was fast, and one by one Confederates were falling like flies.

Then the shout of the Enemy general known as Joseph E. Johnston told his men to retreat, and so they did.

In the end, The union won the battle all thanks to The Patriot terror, aka Herbert Midoriya.

William T. Sherman then granted Herbert and thanked him for helping him in this battle.

William: Ah Lieutenant General Army Herbert, Thank you for your service and help us win this battle.

Herbert: As usual Major William I'm one of the best soldiers in the entire Union army, those rebels don't stand a chance against us.

Just then one of the units started to rush towards were William and Herbert were, and that unit was one of herbert's brothers who's family let Herbert live with was also known as, Justin Clark.

Justin was rushing and then stop in his dead tracks when he was waiting for further orders and authority to speak.

Herbert: Hey Justin what's all in the rush about.