Chapter 13 Team fortress in The trip to Mannhood Eye spy

Chapter after chapter after chapter after chapter, what else can there be.

Warning: Izuku gaining another Quirk and doing a little trolling, and Spy tactics that don't include baguettes.

Disclaimer: I do now own my hero academia or team fortress 2

================================

Narrator P.O.V

In a dark room, Izuku was all alone he walked by himself keeping his guard up so that he wouldn't have anyone get a surprise on him, but close to him was a Tantō dagger just to keep him safe from the danger's, only the ceiling light was his source for him.

Soon then something flew past him, lightning speed it nearly scratch the check of his face luckily Izuku has some dodge moves on him and quickly moved to the opposite way the object was thrown at him.

Then he saw more sharped object's thrown at him one by one, luckily he dodged more of them as they kept coming and coming, however, a figure behind him wielded a knife and was about to go for the kill but for Izuku he was a quick one to look him into the eye's and grab his arm just before the figure can strike, then Izuku got his Dagger right into the Figure's face making a face stab towards him.

???: Well done.

Soon then the light's turned on to reveal it was All of the Team fortress members helping Izuku train with his dodging Knife and sharp object's skills and adrenalin, and the figure was Spy all along.

Spy: Not bad you did a fine job.

Izuku: Phew thank's I almost thought I didn't make it there, but hey here I am huh.

Spy: Yes yes that's good, but make sure to keep your back stabilized while leaning back.

Izuku: Dooley Noted, besides I have legs.

Ladies and gent's we present to you the Spy from Team fortress 2, aka the sneaky person who will backstab you without you even knowing, aka the person who had the skill's of an assassin, Aka a menacing French man that Makes Nazi's look under their bed's.

In fact some of the classmates in Class 1-A Think that Spy was a tricky guy to handle since he is a mster of sneaking, since they all saw his tape Back at the first day the mercenaries work in the U.A high school.

*Flashback*

The Camera show's an alarm that say's "Alarm-o-tron 5000" ringing, then he camera quickly panel's to some highlight words, with the Administrator's voice saying,

Administrator speaker: INTRUDER ALERTY,A RED SPY IS IN THE BASE.

The Camera goes into a wide shot showing the entire panel, of sign's in case of an emergency or an attack, it also show's that A Blu soldier was looking at them and was alarmed by this message.

Blu Soldier: A Red Spy's In The Base.

The Camera soon then shift's toward's the Blu soldier grabbing a stock shotgun, form a nearby arm's room, and quickly makes his way to the intelligence room, then they administrator's voice was heard again.

Administrator Speaker: PROTECT THE BRRIEFCASE .

Blu Soldier: We Need To Protect The BrIEFCASE.

The Blu soldier tries to alarm the base, however he heard someone calling for help, and that person was Blu Scout.

Blu Scout: Yo a little help here.

The Blu soldier quickly made his way towards were The Blu scout is, and then The Blu soldier told the Blu scout that he got this.

Blu Soldier: Alright, alright stand back son, 111 ummmm 1.