Prolouge

As if now you already guest it this story is going to be an adventure.

I also don't own my hero academia or team fortress 2

As if right now the year is 2014 (sorry I forgot about the timeline when quirks where manifested)  and the world change when a baby in Qing Qing city China has got some weird power soon the they entire world got these powers randomly soon then they where called quirks now part of society which meant that quirks are either good or bad. Governments from around the world try and figure this out but there was still no answer however quirks became a thing in human society that also meant crimes and problems for everyone that meant quirks could be a danger or safe for this world. But I wasn't always that way in the year 1972 in New Mexico there wasn't a thing called quirks there was a thing called Australium , what australium is it's a rock type mineral that is super rare until some billion dollar company manage to find plenty of it but what this mineral separates from they others is that it lets you live longer and be immortal or so anyways the rock/mineral can make you live forever until it's runs out then your a goner. Although that was a thing back then there was also something else that was also happening on is that a group of 9 people called team fortress and they are the ruthless most toughest mercenaries that ever lived however one day they had a mission that they administrator told them to go into a mine to look for a secret facility hidden deep under the coal mines that Mann co produces for most of there produce weapons and hats and all sort of other kind of crap they sell and where Miss Pauling stuff the dead bodies when people are trying to figure out the Merc's and the badlands facilities location . But for some reason this was weird because they administrator never told any of the mercs didn't even got the message from there communicator contracts because Miss Pauling told them and not they administrator because she will even not trust any of the mercenaries under her words , so when the mission was a go Miss Pauling and the mercenaries/Team fortress drive towards the coal mine that was very far from the secret bases of the mercs however what the mercs didn't know is that it was a trap that they are stepping in to , now Miss Pauling have the 9 mercs formal instructions on where the secret facility is that it's very dangerous and very hard to navigate they also need to drink this liquid Miss Pauling told them to do that it helps them be better Miss Pauling didn't tell them what the was but she told them to go down as she follows them into the coal mine filled with some bodies that Miss Pauling buries down there so question her. As for the mercenaries they started by going down deeper and deeper as they look for clues or anything that when heavy found something that sounded like steel the rest of the mercs then gathered around heavy and soon or later they found the facility .

Scout : Hey look ya found the place fat man

Heavy : Huh says tiny baby man with weak body

Scout : Hey you don't get to talk about my beautiful body or my ass Alright

Spy : Why don't you two up and focus of the mission it's like talking two some no headed chickens with the two of you roughhousing idiots

Scout : Oh yeah why don't you say that to my face frenchie Huh

Miss Pauling : Would you three cut it out

As when Miss Pauling said that the three looked at each other with faces with mad expression's . Now Miss Pauling and the mercs where now inside the secret facility it looked like it wasn't touched it was new and nothing looks damage by now the mercs decided to look around the facility and found upon some create,stocks,some lockers and communication machines , the whole facility was colored red which means his was the reds base they kept searching until pyro stumble upon something that was very interesting there is a giant pod that can fit a lot of people in by then pyro called everyone and when they got there they all locked and where shocked to see this giant thing that was glowing green a bit , the giant pod was open and it looked empty and it looked all stable and normal , Miss Pauling then told the 9 mercenaries to see what's inside  as soon as all the Mercenaries got inside the door behind them closed they where shocked to see that Miss Pauling shut the door, she then turned something on from outside that started to freeze inside the pod , scout then tried to tell Miss Pauling to let them out.