Chapter 7 Team Fortress in the Trip to Mannhood Playing with FIRE FIRE FIRE

The story continues with Izuku and his journey becoming a hero , but first who here wants to play with some fire when your parents aren't home Huh .

I do not own My hero academia or Team fortress 2 .

Of course We can now who's ready burn everything to the ground ha .

Warning : Izuku getting two quirks , and Pyro being Pyro

================================

Narrator P.O.V

It's another day at U.A. , It's a beautiful day outside , the birds are singing , flowers are blooming , on days like these was a new day For Izuku Midoriya becoming a
Hero/Mercenary .

In Class 1-A Izuku and his friends where studying about there math Answers and Problems , besides it is important to learn about Intelligence for the future to be heroes .

Class 1-A was having there usual day , Aizawa Sleeping in his caterpillar bag , Iida being serious and flaying his robotic arms around and Kaminari being the idiot he is .

However the day for Izuku was going to be more great when Shelly Aka Mrs Hope showed up today to pick him up , for his secret training form the hero society won't be able to see or hear form it , Because if this The government and Hpsc prevents anyone to interact with Izuku , only his mercenaries , Shelly and her family , and izukus are only to interact with him .

Shelly : Yo Izu you ready .

Izuku : Oh yeah bye guys .

Izuku packed up his stuff and then headed straight by towards where Shelly was standing at the door and , finally the two left , Meanwhile some of the class mates where watching the two leave the class .

Mina : Hey did you guys kept an eye on Izuku lately it's like he's been doing leaving class early everyday .

Jiro : Come to think of it where has he been going .

Iida : Well it's not important for us to snoop around and both Midoriya's business .

Mimi : Your right Class rep everyone please get back to studying .

Mina : Aww man but I wanna talk about the thing between the two of Mrs Hope and Izuku .

Toru : What do you mean by that Ashido .

Mina : Well when I saw Midoriya leave last time he was with that tall foreigner Pro hero Girl with him .

Kaminari : Oh yeah her , wait what was her name again and why is she here .

Kirashima : I bet he's doing some secret training to strengthen himself up , man that's gotta be manly just like his old man .

Katsuki : (That Damn nerd will never be better than me , even if he's the grandson of a bigger loser than him ) .

Shoji : You are quite right there , but also isn't it still relevant for this Pro Heroine to be here for some reason .

Tsuyu : That's actually a good point there shoji if She haves business with Midoriya then maybe it's to help him .

However some of they other Classmates though of something else that Midoriya helping , And that's when Mina Ashido was a bout to change it all .

Mina : Alright well apart form that guys , I have to confirm myself and I don't know if anyone else feels this way but , I love Izuku and Mrs Hope .

Mina felt embarrassed confirming herself that she liked seeing Izuku being with Shelly , but she wasn't they only one thinking about the two being together .