Chapter 18 Team fortress in Aftermath towards Freedom and return of the 10th

After so many years of physical torture and horrible memories and wounds, our protagonist was free from the chains and horrors that finally he will run free to the road to becoming something more than a hero.

Disclaimer: I do not own my hero academia or Team Fortress 2.

================================

Narrator P.O.V

Location: U.A. High School
Time: 9:35 am
Aftermath incident between Izuku's and Katsuki fight.
Year: 2135

News reporter: In today's news a local student at U.A. High school had been shot, the school security cameras and personnel sadly did not find the suspect that was lurking at night, the victim known as Katsuki Bakugo was shot in the head by the suspect who must have had full access and targeted our victim.
The police have gathered together evidence to see what the criminal who killed this student.

The television was turned off by sniper, and many of the team members were watching in the living room to there attention the team was glad to hear that Izuku finally killed his arch-rival.
The team members were having breakfast together for once, usually having cereal, pie, and coffee.
However the rest of the team, everyone else was just having a normal time, although Izuku wasn't there at the table, in fact, he was outside in the cooling breeze he could be seen since one of the doors was open to see for the outside, he was fixing, and tinkering his Winchester.
Shelly herself was at the table but went to see our protagonist see if he was doing alright, so she went it him.

Izuku on what he was doing, and to their sights to see him sitting near a ledge.
Izuku was just sitting down and polishing and tinkering with his Winchester rifle, he was just there watching the city in the distance and the trees flowing with the wind.

Shelly watch as he was just doing something normal after dealing with Katsuki, so now Izuku was just not even normal anymore Shelly sometimes doesn't even know what to think of a situation like this.
Usually, she just sees Izuku as a normal person before, but now after what he did she didn't know what to think of Izuku, does she want to still be a good person or not trust him or be no longer friends with him?

But she does have a duty to do and follow, she must be the guardian protector of the Green Cobra and she will do everything and anything to make sure that he was safe and ready to fight the evils of the earth along with his team.
For more of the matter Shelly she was silent to not disturb Izuku but then he spoke.

Izuku: I know you looking at me why don't you come and sit down next to me?

Shelly then walked over and sat next to him, it felt like she was walking into something that she will not expect and a mysterious clue that is trapped inside of his mind and thoughts, some another weird thing it felt like Izuku was having a threatening aura that was absorbing and circling him, but maybe it shuts Shelly herself having some weird thinking about Izuku.
Usually, she was in this position helping other people with their issues and problems, Izuku on the other hand was over the rating for this kind of help, so basically it means Izuku hasn't gone to therapy in like forever.
Shelly then spoke.

Shelly: So um, are you uh are duuum, are you feeling relieved or anything at all?

Izuku then stopped tinkering and fixing the Winchester and therefore answered.

Izuku: I'll be honest I don't know how to feel and sometimes I can feel a few things and emotions before at hand, but now I feel nothing and a little big of sombiting.

Shelly: Oh well that's, something to let out anything else or do you, want me to stop talking.

Izuku: Shelly you can stop the act, I know your trying to act natural, but if your trying to pull it off try to act normally and not like stopping in every sentence, and besides you are quite bad and a dead giveaway.
But still you don't have to be alarmed about me because right now I don't have the urge to kill or anything else.