Chapter 17 Team fortress in Cobra vs Kaachan

In the final times where we live, sometimes in life, you might have to struggle with something or someone who might bother you in time, sometimes you wanna go out and let that thing inside of you release and no longer bother you.

Well, it appears that our story might have changed with something with far something more that will be accomplished.

Disclaimer: I do not own my hero academia or Team Fortress 2

================================

Narrator P.O.V

8:55 PM

Location: Suijin Temple

Current destination of Team fortress.

Tonight was the night that Izuku himself will put his problems away for good, and his existence will be expanded for this moment that will become a memory of achievement and sin, but for the most part, this was Izuku's goal to end it all.

The time has come, in the temple of Suijin Izuku was sitting in his room, wearing his team fortress uniform but without the backpack, and wearing the cowboy hat.

The time for Izuku to change as he was haunted by his past is finally coming to an end as he prepares himself to fight the parasite that leached him long ago. Tonight was the night.

Izuku got his guns ready, his skills and mind to set, and his Ironwill for a well-taught merc/hero.

His team and his new friend were supporting his side, usually, that is rare. But this time it was for meaning and cause for their team member.

Shelly: So you're ready.

Izuku: Yes I am.

Shelly: Welp this is it taking someone's life, Are you sure you can handle this yourself?

Izuku: I have to Shelly this is my chance to prove to myself that this thing inside of me can no longer kill or control me.

With that said he was ready he got his stuff ready his guns ready and his abilities and moves ready for the fight, Izuku's been training was getting himself ready for any situation that requires him for his adrenaline to kick in.

Furthermore, Izuku got up, and started to walk, he saw some of his team members were ready for what things he is going to do.

Heavy: Green hair baby man, you better kill your opponent, or you're no good to team.

Medic: And make sure zat you get some body part.

Izuku: Sure thanks you two.

As more of the teammates gave their luck to Izuku, he thank them back, soon then Izuku walk towards a ledge and walked off it, but then he use his floating quirk and soon enough he was flying.

Izuku's P.O.V

       Hey it's me again, so things are starting to get interesting the bit at least, you know many of you are great people listening to my story here, even though we have a Narrator already doing that but no worries. The author thought that maybe the two of us can take turns about telling my tales, so anyway I have a question for all of you here Is there but a time and moment where you have to take some matter into your own hands, sometimes in life things will try and pressure you, yeah we all have that point once, thought that this wouldn't happen to me and will never happen  because I did.